by MoapaPk » Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:45 pm
by TheOrglingLlama » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:38 am
Dragger wrote:I can see images that people link to from other sites -- does this makes sense? For example, I can see llama pictures linked in PnP but I cannot see any images hosted by SP.
by Dragger » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:17 am
by visentin » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:43 am
rhyang wrote:Here is a nasty hack which will change the file association on your machine for .jpg files to firefox -
1. Right-click on a .JPG file in Explorer; click Properties.
2. Click the 'Change' button in the Opens With section.
3. In the Open With window, select (or browse to) Firefox.
4. Now go to the image on SP and click on it -- you will get the download window. The Open With box should already have firefox selected.
5. Click 'Do this automatically for files like this ..' box. Press OK.
6. The file will download and display in a browser tab.
One side effect is that things like image preview will send the image to Firefox instead of your image editor when you click Ctrl-E (I'm sure you can think of others). You can still right-click on the image in Explorer and select Open With though ..
Hopefully this will only be temporary.
by Dave K » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 pm
Dragger wrote:So am I the only one who cannot see any images now? It sounds like everyone else got their problems solved... Oh well.
by Dragger » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:08 am
Dave K wrote:
A name change might help: let me know and I'd be happy to help, just like last time.
by Dragger » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:42 am
by silversummit » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:57 pm
by rhyang » Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:19 pm
Thanks guys for all your hard work each and every day!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests