Welcome to SP!  -
Areas & RangesMountains & RocksRoutesImagesArticlesTrip ReportsGearOtherPeoplePlans & PartnersWhat's NewForum

To Serve the Cause of Thread Hijacking?

Minimally moderated forum for climbing related hearsay, misinformation, and lies.

Postby Bob Sihler » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:58 pm

all from some undisclosed location

Dick Cheney is after you? Now that's scary!
Bob Sihler
Forum Moderator

Re: To Serve the Cause of Thread Hijacking?

Postby Day Hiker » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:10 pm

1000Pks wrote:another cowardly sort, hiding behind layers of computer security protocol, to conduct his campaign of discredation, disinformation, and slander, all from some undisclosed location

Well, enough about you and your attack on the Sierra Club. Let's get to the real matters at hand.
Day Hiker

Postby Augie Medina » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 pm

1000Pks wrote: I am hereby requesting anyone with any direct personal knowledge of the events leading to the 1987 elimination of the Climbing-Knapsack Section from the heretofore declared entity of the aforementioned MLC SC, to come forward. The poster BIADH says you do not exist!

Is there a reward?
Augie Medina

Postby kevin trieu » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:26 pm

1000Pks wrote:To spare SP users the indignity and time from another usefully informing, but now hijacked thread, and myself thusly being forced to accommodate another cowardly sort, hiding behind layers of computer security protocol, to conduct his campaign of discredation, disinformation, and slander, all from some undisclosed location, I am hereby requesting anyone with any direct personal knowledge of the events leading to the 1987 elimination of the Climbing-Knapsack Section from the heretofore declared entity of the aforementioned MLC SC, to come forward. The poster BIADH says you do not exist!

It would be my pleasure, and a highly enjoyed savings of time, that this thread does not get going as the hijacked one, but the attacks are persistent, and seem to be continuous. To me, there is no further merit to more discussion as the key points have already been stated, but thread degeneration seems to be supported here.

So, let the posts and volleys begin!

1000Pks,

I have inside info on what you are looking for. Send me a payment for $19.56 and I'll provide you with the the first piece of info. Three additional payments of $19.56 will get you two names. I prefer Paypal.
kevin trieu

Postby MoapaPk » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Does the MLC have an archived newsletter? You could go through the newsletters up through 1987, and just look for the disappearance of the Climbing-Knapsack Section trips.

This was before the universal-internet age, so I doubt you'll find much. Outdoor groups are not fond of publishing comments on internal strife.

It's over, done. Unless the event caused physical hardship or great loss of income (as recognized by normal people), then one should just move on. I recall Pete had some wonderful stuff in Spotted Dog Press books after 1987, so I'm thinking he survived in some manner.
MoapaPk

Postby butitsadryheat » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:00 am

1000Pks wrote:To spare SP users the indignity and time from another usefully informing, but now hijacked thread, and myself thusly being forced to accommodate another cowardly sort, hiding behind layers of computer security protocol, to conduct his campaign of discredation, disinformation, and slander, all from some undisclosed location, I am hereby requesting anyone with any direct personal knowledge of the events leading to the 1987 elimination of the Climbing-Knapsack Section from the heretofore declared entity of the aforementioned MLC SC, to come forward. The poster BIADH says you do not exist!

It would be my pleasure, and a highly enjoyed savings of time, that this thread does not get going as the hijacked one, but the attacks are persistent, and seem to be continuous. To me, there is no further merit to more discussion as the key points have already been stated, but thread degeneration seems to be supported here.

So, let the posts and volleys begin!

Wow, asking for proof of something you saved yourself.....FROM 23 YEARS AGO?!?!

You stated that it (outward racism and hooker/pizza trips while supposedly out on hiking trips) still exists today, in the age of the internet, yet still no proof.

And are they shooting eagles and California Condors still, or was that 23 years ago as well?

This is my favorite...
and myself thusly being forced to accommodate another cowardly sort, hiding behind layers of computer security protocol, to conduct his campaign of discredation, disinformation, and slander, all from some undisclosed location

I was unaware that I was hiding behind all sorts of layers of computer security protocol (besides the normal firewall and such), but my campaign is not slander, as it is truth. By definition, it is not.
And I'd like you to point to what disinformation I have offered up. Show me. I will drop this whole debate if you can.
As for "discredation," you have done that all on your own Pete, not I. You have shown that you are simply nuts, and preoccupied with conspiracy theory. Break out your tin foil hat, dude.
Now I suggest you quit claiming slander or else I'll sue for defamation (If I can find your address to serve you, since you are also hiding in an undisclosed location)

Other than that...this shit is hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol:

VOLLEY!

edit: I just noticed Pete's quote from above....

1000Pks wrote:A singular act of race hate brought down the finest outings section the chapter ever had

This lunatic rampage has been over a SINGLE act of race hate? Seriously? It should be noted, again, that you seriously need a drink or to get laid, or both, dude.

AND...

1000Pks wrote:If Northern CA does not care for mountaineering and all, so be it. We never had anyone hurt seriously or killed, and I got no big complaints. It was good fun while it lasted, and it provided some purpose to my life, then

If that is the case, let it go. Drop it. I'm sure I speak for many on this site when I say we have grown tired of the conspiracy theory BS that has gone on for years. Quit being so spiteful and let it go. Nodoby was hurt or killed, so what was the harm to you? Were you no longer allowed to go out and hike/climb? No. Were you hurt in any other way? No.

Jeez, for the love of Christ, or for Pete's sake :wink: , stop it! You are driving everyone crazy!
butitsadryheat

Postby Lolli » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 am

butitsadryheat wrote: I'm sure I speak for many on this site

I'm sure you don't.
As a double-tongued two-faced Janus, you're are at least not my spokesperson.
Lolli

Postby butitsadryheat » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:17 am

Lolli wrote:
butitsadryheat wrote: I'm sure I speak for many on this site

I'm sure you don't.
As a double-tongued two-faced Janus, you're are at least not my spokesperson.

I said many, not all. Don't flatter yourself. Run along now.

but thanks. I like Janus.

Several scholars suggest that he was likely the most important god

He was frequently used to symbolize change and transitions such as the progression of past to future, of one condition to another, of one vision to another, the growing up of young people, and of one universe to another. He was also known as the figure representing time because he could see into the past with one face and into the future with the other. Hence, Janus was worshipped at the beginnings of the harvest and planting times, as well as marriages, births and other beginnings. He was representative of the middle ground between barbarity and civilization, rural country and urban cities, and youth and adulthood.

maybe you AND Pete can PM the elves and complain that I am holding Pete accountable for telling the truth. I'm sure they will relish it.
butitsadryheat

Postby butitsadryheat » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:50 am

1000Pks wrote:So where's the proof that I am such a big liar, by you? Accusing me of slander is slander itself! I deal with the facts and only the truth.

You are a liar because you have offered no proof of your outlandish claims of racial hatred and conspiracy, along with the the claim that they support the shooting of endagered species. None. Only accusations. That is slander (I'm sure you've said it to many in person), libel (you've written it here), and defamation (communication of false information stated as a fact which brings harm to an individual or an entity, such as a business, group or government.)

1000Pks wrote: It is all there.

Where? Show me.

1000Pks wrote:If there was any money in pursuing such cases, they loudly proclaim themselves hateful people, and there are innumerable and also highly sympathetic member witnesses to that! You can find the slurs and hate in their every action and speech, some of which made it into their newsletters.

Where? Show me.

1000Pks wrote:There are just more important things than hikers getting to hike, I'll attest, and your obsession now with attacking my words seems to be the primary evidence of some quite deranged thinking.

Pot, meet Kettle. I attack your words because they are rubbish. Myth.

1000Pks wrote:The SC has a long history of racial exclusion. Plenty of members date back to when it was white-only. Is it so impossible that they seek to put things back to how they were, "getting rid" of the minorities, and as I've seen, so plainly evident from who now supports their activities? News reporters have long seen the link to hate. But they do have attorneys and friendly politicians who manage to keep a lid on those things, as seems to be done here!

Where? Show me.

Don't you think you could find just ONE example on the internet? Just ONE?!
butitsadryheat

Next

Return to Ethics, Spray, and Slander