Personally, I know who Roberto36 is. I won't tell his name
Josh Lewis wrote: Now imagine if there was a Josh36, would people think it was me.
mrchad9 wrote:What makes you think Roberto36 is impersonating Chaberton? I see no indication of such an attempt. Surely there is more than one person in Italy named Roberto.
lcarreau wrote:"The name ROBERTO represents about 0,7231% of Italian population (13° most common name), that corresponds approximately to 436334 peoples."
visentin wrote:I agree with all of you, we call in in law presumption of innocence. And the couple of articles from this person are evidently of quality.
- The similarity with Roberto63, real troll, is troubling. No ?
- All three Robertos are 44 years old (year 1963)
- All three Robertos are "Researchers into history of military mountaineering on Western Alps". How many of you guys are military researchers ?
- Roberto36 has not declined yet his real identity following my comment.
- Most of all, from the mouth of the one and only Roberto, the two others are fakes. Roberto takes great care of his work (an unique achievement if you read all his articles till the end) and is very sad that someone is willing to parody and evidently harm him.
May I add finally that SP can get in trouble with copies of articles and publications possibly made without the permission of their owners by the fake Robertos.
visentin wrote:Why not verifying with IPs ? Emails ?
mrchad9 wrote:visentin you have gone off the deep end.
John Duffield wrote: "I deserve a nice house ..."
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests