Post climbing gear-related questions, offer advice. For classifieds, please use that forum.
I'm seeking one that is preferably plastic for my Julbo sunglasses; one that doesn't flop around like a fish. Anyone?
- Posts: 33
- Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:53 pm
- Location: Redding, California, United States
- Thanked: 22 times in 14 posts
One of the Beko range would work.
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:40 am
- Location: New South Wales, Australia
- Thanked: 0 time in 0 post
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2006 6:11 pm
- Location: California, United States
- Thanked: 1 time in 1 post
Beko for me, works great!
- Posts: 529
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:43 pm
- Location: santa rosa, California, United States
- Thanked: 21 times in 17 posts
Return to Gear
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests