Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Nice, that the minor summits start to be coming together. I have been thinking of Watles and Köpfleplatte but with only two pictures I so far have decided against it. If you want to link weather or accomodation information for the area look at my 'Hasenörl" or Seebödenspitze pages.

Cheers

Gangolf
Posted May 13, 2004 4:19 am

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Good start. Creating some links might help. But good job. Cheers William
Posted May 13, 2004 8:47 am

Mathias ZehringUntitled Comment

Mathias Zehring

I enjoyed reading your page very much. Thank you! But I could not follow your route on my hiking map and I am not sure about the position of this "mountain". In any case it is north of the Etsch river so it belongs to the Oetztal Alps and you can adjust the page to this mountain group by editing.
Posted May 13, 2004 7:34 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thankyou for your comments. I've only been to the area once so I'm not positive that I have all the names correct. But thanks for the correction. Thank you for your help and for your vote and good climbing to you!
Posted May 13, 2004 11:01 pm

Mathias ZehringUntitled Comment

Mathias Zehring

Do you have a hiking map of the area so that we can find out more about the position?

I noticed that you added "Oetztal alps" to the head of the page. But you can chose this group in the pull-down menu also, so that all mountains of this group occur on the left side of the page.
Posted May 17, 2004 1:25 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thankyou. I finally figured out how to get the related mountains down the side! Thanks for you help. But.....unfortunately, I don't have any hiking maps of the area because it was a hike my relatives have done quite often and they don't need a map. What I will do is get in contact with them and find out so then the location will make more sense. As soon as I hear back from them I'll post it. Sorry it took me so long to reply but I'll see what I can do. Thank you for your help and interest and I'll talk to you soon!
Posted May 20, 2004 11:22 pm

Larry VUntitled Comment

Larry V

Sounds like an interesting place. Wish I could get to Italy some time.
Posted May 30, 2004 11:36 pm

GMatthewsUntitled Comment

GMatthews

GREAT JOB!!!
Posted Sep 13, 2004 3:15 pm

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Thanks for the vote and have a good one!
Posted Sep 13, 2004 10:34 pm