SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Climbing, sking partner for Massif area for 2012.

walts4

Posted by walts4 on Apr 24, 2012
Page Views: 384

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
Location: France
City or Place: Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
Skill Level: Advanced
Categories: Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Skiing
Partner Status: Want Partners

Description

Looking for a new climbing partner for climbing adventures within the massif for the coming year due to previous partner returning to the UK.
Been living in the area for the last 4 years so have quite extensive knowledge of the area as well as a large wish list of climbing objectives either mountains or rock routes.

No problems if its just for the weekends or weeks off as working a 28 day rota so have large chunks of time available to get out.

Comments

alpinegeoffInterested 10 - 20 July

alpinegeoff

I'm looking for a partner for alpine routes in July. You can contact me via email: ghf@q.com for details.

Cheers,

Geoff
Posted May 17, 2012 2:20 pm

walts4Re: Interested 10 - 20 July

walts4

Hi Geoff,

I would be about from the 4th July.
Do you have any routes that you wish to do or rather, what sort of routes do you wish to climb & the grades?
Pretty open minded myself, obviously depending on the conditions at the time.

Cheers

Peter
Posted May 25, 2012 6:17 am

kurtcAlps in August

kurtc

H Walt,

Will be travelling 11-18th August to climb. Need a partner for the week. Been to a few trips to Cham and always looking for more. rock, snow, ice, up for anything. Safe and confident.
Posted May 19, 2012 5:03 am

walts4Alps in August

walts4

Hi Kurtc,

Sorry for the slow response, lost the net at home & now back at work.
Just checked my rota to find that im arriving back in Cham on the afternoon of the 17th Aug & would be able to climb from the 27th if you are going to extend your trip.

Let me know cos late Aug, sept is always a good time to get stuff done with the weather being more stable usually.

Cheers

Peter
Posted May 25, 2012 6:13 am

kurtcAlps in August

kurtc

Hi Walt,

Won't be able to shift dates as it's my work's shutdown that week and can't move dates around. Sorry .
Posted May 30, 2012 6:48 am

dpshepoHi
Are you keen for a climbing partner this year (2013). Am going to be climbing in Switzerland/Chamonix for all of August. Let me know if keen. I am looking at AD+ to D-/D routes.
Cheers,
Darren
Posted Jul 9, 2013 2:12 am

Don't have an account? Register now.

"After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally, you see things as they really are, which is the most horrible thing in the world."   --Oscar Wilde on Absinthe

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.