Gannett Peak 2012 June 30-July 6th
Posted by bpetnoi on Oct 13, 2011
Page Views: 310
Dates: Jun 30, 2012 through Jul 6, 2012
Location: Wyoming, United States
City or Place: Dubois
Skill Level: Intermediate
Partner Status: Will accept Partners
Presently putting together people interested in climbing Gannett Peak in 2012 from June 30 to July 6
• This trip is planned as a 7 day trip with 1 additional day for bad weather. If no bad weather then it is a 6 day trip.
• Will leave from the Glacier Trail trailhead just south of Dubois.
• Total length of trip is 50 miles round trip.
• This will be my 4th trip to Gannett as guide via the Glacier trail.
• High camp will be at either 10,496 feet or up canyon 1 mile at 10,597.
• Expected departure time for summit from high camp 3:00 am.
• Minimum safety equipment, crampons, ice axe, safety harness, 2 biners, prussic loops, 2 short slings.
If you are interested in joining the group please email me with any questions you have at
"All are lunatics, but he who can analyse his delusions is called a philosopher."
© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.