Gannett Peak 2012 June 30-July 6th
Posted by bpetnoi on Oct 13, 2011
Page Views: 317
Dates: Jun 30, 2012 through Jul 6, 2012
Location: Wyoming, United States
City or Place: Dubois
Skill Level: Intermediate
Partner Status: Will accept Partners
Presently putting together people interested in climbing Gannett Peak in 2012 from June 30 to July 6
• This trip is planned as a 7 day trip with 1 additional day for bad weather. If no bad weather then it is a 6 day trip.
• Will leave from the Glacier Trail trailhead just south of Dubois.
• Total length of trip is 50 miles round trip.
• This will be my 4th trip to Gannett as guide via the Glacier trail.
• High camp will be at either 10,496 feet or up canyon 1 mile at 10,597.
• Expected departure time for summit from high camp 3:00 am.
• Minimum safety equipment, crampons, ice axe, safety harness, 2 biners, prussic loops, 2 short slings.
If you are interested in joining the group please email me with any questions you have at
"Computers don't make mistakes. What they do, they do on purpose."
© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.