SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.

Looking for partner in CA

Posted by Loic on Oct 31, 2006
Page Views: 1233

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
Location: California, United States
City or Place: Rocklin
Skill Level: Intermediate
Categories: Ice Climbing, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Skiing
Partner Status: Want Partners

Hi there. I am French and I used to live in Grenoble (heart of Frech Alps). I am passionate about rock and icefall climbing, mountaineering and ski touring. I have now 10+ years of experience of mountaineering (Andes, Yosemite, and intensively in the Alps). I recently moved to Sacramento and I would like to take advantage of the nearby Sierra :-) If you are looking for an experienced partner, whatever the season, there is something to do to enjoy the mountains! So please let me know :-)

snowmonkeyRe: Looking for partners
Hi, Loic,

i am also looking for a partner, preferably for all seasons - i am located in Bay area, but don't mind driving to climb some good granite or a fat pillar. if you are still looking for partners, let me know - the best time of the year is here! i have about 10 yrs experience as well, rather safety minded guy, prefer alpine trad and technical ice, and have all the gear.

Posted Sep 17, 2007 4:33 pm

Loic - I am new to CA, in Lincoln, just up the road, and love to climb technical rock / snow / ice routes in the mountains, 10 yrs. exp. If you are still looking for partners please contact me.
Posted Sep 26, 2007 1:52 am

Snow will be hitting soon. Let me know if you want to hook up with my buddy and myself to do some backcountry skiing.

Posted Nov 4, 2007 5:17 pm

I'm new to Roseville. Looking for climbing partners. Check out my profile.
Posted Aug 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Snowballbackcountry skiing

Hi Loic
saw you on summitpost.com. i am looking for backcountry ski partners. you avail this weekend? feb 12 13 14.... i am an intermediate randonnee skier. looking to ski mount mcgree near mammoth. moderate stuff only. see my profile for pictures. cheers david
Posted Feb 10, 2010 6:53 pm

thomaskeeferSki tours?

Hello. I just returned to he states from a few years in the alps. Would you like to do some touring this spring?
Posted Apr 23, 2010 7:41 pm

I have been climbing extensively for many years now, but would love to get into some mountaineering with you. I live in Pollock Pines on your way up to Tahoe, and am down for any type of adventure.

Cheers, Drew
Posted Oct 26, 2012 1:39 pm

Don't have an account? Register now.

"Guess what? Big Brother doesn't care about you."

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.