SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Mt. Wilson Via Barley Canyon

salmon_lov

Posted by salmon_lov on Nov 29, 2006
Page Views: 1559

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
Location: United States
City or Place: SIERRA MADRE, CA 91025
Skill Level: Intermediate
Categories: Hiking
Partner Status: Want Partners

Description

I'd like to find someone to hike with for the San Gabriel Mountain trails the highest point of Mt. Wilson. Total distance 7 + miles one way with elevation from 900 up to 5,400. So if you are looking for a better challenge on sunday. Also all other peaks around Los Angeles. I enjoy the challenge and with great paces. Please contact me......626-354-2880 and we could arrange schedule. Hopefully we could make a pretty good hiking outdoor buddies!
By the way, if you don't mind tag a beginner rock climber in your trip, I would be your gal too! Just call me! I love outdoors fun...............mountain biking, kayak, long distance centry road biking and waterski.......................I got wetsuit, campons, snow and climb gears.

Comments

Augie MedinaMt. Wilson via Bailey Canyon

Augie Medina

I do this hike a few times a year. Next time I do it, I'll send you an email and if you're available, you can join me. Maybe we can also do Mt. Yale along the way.
Posted Dec 27, 2006 7:57 pm

salmon_lovRe: Mt. Wilson via Bailey Canyon

salmon_lov

Definely send me an e-mail. I led some hikes and would love try Mt. Yale. I am also a beginner Rock Climber...besides boulding (many JT trips). I also ski and snowboading. I carry national eagle pass and went many places of West side of United State...Wouldn't mind traveling (Actually enjoy a great deal of traveling when price is right!) Well, let me know when next trip you go and might learn some tips from you! Thank you!
Posted Feb 4, 2007 5:30 pm

hobbes23MT WILSON

hobbes23

LET ME KNOW NEXT TIME YOU'D LIKE TO GO
michael@L23productions.com
Posted Jan 15, 2007 6:42 am

salmon_lovRe: MT WILSON

salmon_lov

Thank you for e-mail me! Yes, would love have a great photograph to come hike with....love the great view points...but am't have the right equipments and skills...perhaps you could teach me fingers of two....thank you bunch! Let me know your next avaliable.......
Posted Feb 4, 2007 5:34 pm

salmon_lovRe: Easy

salmon_lov

Thank you for the compliments! Perhaps your next in town of Los Angeles, you might check me out and give me a ring when you don't mind a beginner to tig around with? Let me know! I'd game for it! Those Videos and Photos are fantastic...My, I am breathless! :)
Posted Feb 4, 2007 5:44 pm

trailhuggersarahhey neighbor

trailhuggersarah

i live 7 min walking distance from the main wilson trailhead... i too would love to have someone along on my often solo hikes of wilson.
give me a buzz, let's see if we can arrange this.
later gator. :)
-sarah
Posted Nov 4, 2007 1:18 am

Don't have an account? Register now.

"It is the final proof of God's omnipotence that he need not exist in order to save us."

© 2006-2012 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.