Planet Granite partner
Posted by kiwifzzz on Dec 11, 2006
Page Views: 2238
City or Place: gym
Skill Level: Intermediate
Categories: Rock Climbing
Partner Status: Want Partners
Seeking regular weekday climbing partner for the gym. Misha is waaaaay too busy with work and I am hankering to climb regularly. Please SAVE ME from the fate of climbing-less weekdays! I am hoping that I can find a partner who is able to climb 3 days a week. I am self employed so am flexible in terms of time of the day. Preference is Belmont, but could consider working out Sunnyvale.
- mid-20's female
- in the gym, a 5.10d climber trying to stabilize the .10d's and move into the .11's
- fun and encouraging (and just a bit silly.....=:))
- permanent belay card...don't have lead card yet, though I want to get it soon. Been sitting on that for a while.
- gym climbing is my way to stay in shape during the week...actually, I am a "granite girl" who loves backcountry multipitch trad (my heart is a flutter just thinking about it...).
* age, gender, sexual preference, yada yada yada don't matter as long as you are->
- fun to be around...sense of humor
- preferably serious about climbing and improving
- permanent belay card
- reliable as a partner
- preferably physically able to climb for at least 2 hours...the time REALLY does fly by....
Can't wait to hear from you so we can "climb on!" Ok...that was cheesey.....
"Freedom is just Chaos, with better lighting."
--Alan Dean Foster
© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.