Planet Granite partner
Posted by kiwifzzz on Dec 11, 2006
Page Views: 2201
City or Place: gym
Skill Level: Intermediate
Categories: Rock Climbing
Partner Status: Want Partners
Seeking regular weekday climbing partner for the gym. Misha is waaaaay too busy with work and I am hankering to climb regularly. Please SAVE ME from the fate of climbing-less weekdays! I am hoping that I can find a partner who is able to climb 3 days a week. I am self employed so am flexible in terms of time of the day. Preference is Belmont, but could consider working out Sunnyvale.
- mid-20's female
- in the gym, a 5.10d climber trying to stabilize the .10d's and move into the .11's
- fun and encouraging (and just a bit silly.....=:))
- permanent belay card...don't have lead card yet, though I want to get it soon. Been sitting on that for a while.
- gym climbing is my way to stay in shape during the week...actually, I am a "granite girl" who loves backcountry multipitch trad (my heart is a flutter just thinking about it...).
* age, gender, sexual preference, yada yada yada don't matter as long as you are->
- fun to be around...sense of humor
- preferably serious about climbing and improving
- permanent belay card
- reliable as a partner
- preferably physically able to climb for at least 2 hours...the time REALLY does fly by....
Can't wait to hear from you so we can "climb on!" Ok...that was cheesey.....
"Common sense is what tells us the Earth is flat and and the Sun goes around it."
© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.