SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

Technical Climbing Partners Needed

SawtoothSean

Posted by SawtoothSean on Dec 28, 2005
Page Views: 2034

Activity Details

Date: Anytime
City or Place: Home
Skill Level: Intermediate, Advanced
Categories: Biking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Rock Climbing, Social
Partner Status: Want Partners

Description

Need partners for back country technical climbs and challenging scrambles. I'm not a climbing snob and will have fun on Class 2-4, or I'll lead all 5.3-5.6 routes, or split the 5.7+ routes with someone else.

Comments

Tie-Dye MikeLate July Borah?

Tie-Dye Mike

Whould you consider going up Borah with me? Never been there before, maybe you would be willing to help, Late July / Early August would be my ideal times.
Posted May 17, 2006 11:19 pm

NYC007climbing

NYC007

Hey I have 4 days off a week now and would be game for some alpine climbs. email me chef792000 at yahoo

Matt
Posted Jun 21, 2006 6:10 pm

mattcbhSawtooth Area

mattcbh

I am trying to put together some plans to do the chockstone couloir on the Grand Mogul and the petzoldt couloir on Heyburn this summer. I know it is a ways off, but I wanted to start planning. Let me know. Thanks. Matt.
Posted Jan 24, 2009 11:59 pm

14erCrazyclimbing

14erCrazy

I just moved to the area from colorado/texas and need some partners as well. I have a decent amount of mountaineering exp, ill trad lead up to 5.8ish and ski anything you put in front of me. Contact me at daniel.benfield1@gmail.com if you want to climb together sometime.
Posted May 31, 2010 6:38 pm

KirkSchlymt regan

KirkSchly

I soloed Mt. Regan this week, saw the summit register. Just giving you a shout out. Check out my blog at schlifeisgood@blogspot.com I don't use summitpost really
Posted Jul 20, 2012 6:53 pm

ywardhornerAbsarokas/Beartooths

ywardhorner

I'm in Cody. If anything out here interests you enough to travel for it, give me a shout. I can follow ice up to WI5, trad up to 5.10 and am also up for non-technical summits, hiking, scrambling, whatever.
Posted Dec 22, 2012 2:58 pm

Don't have an account? Register now.

"After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were. After the second, you see things as they are not. Finally, you see things as they really are, which is the most horrible thing in the world."   --Oscar Wilde on Absinthe

© 2006-2015 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.