SP Plans & Partners
Make plans. Find activities. Meet people.
  SEARCH PLANS | POST PLANS

West Buttress of Denali 2014

vanman798

Posted by vanman798 on Jan 28, 2013
Page Views: 565

Activity Details

Dates: Jun 1, 2014 through Jun 29, 2014
City or Place: Denali
Skill Level: Advanced
Categories: Mountaineering
Partner Status: Need Partners

Description

I'd like to get together a team of 2-4 climbers to do the West Buttress of Denali in early June 2014. If you are interested let me know ASAP as registrations are due. You'd need to have some high altitude experience as well as glacier travel knowledge and experience. Experience with winter camping is also a requirement. PLEASE PM me from my profile if seriously interested. Thanks.

Comments

andyhowellAlso looking for a team

andyhowell

Hi. This is Andy Howell. I'm trying to get a team together to climb Denali for 2013. I live in Provo. Does this interest you? Is this Walter Van?
Posted Feb 15, 2013 12:40 pm

fvincesInterested

fvinces

I send you a private email
Posted May 6, 2013 10:36 pm

fvincesInterested

fvinces

I send you a private email
Posted May 6, 2013 10:36 pm

ericdStill going?

ericd

Hello, I noticed you posted these Denali plans back in January. My girlfriend and I just came back from climbing Kili in Africa and are interested in joining a group for reasons to simplify and shorten an involved glacier climb like this. The hardest thing for me is going to be getting the necessary time off from work. If you are still on for Denali next May (2014) please see my profile and send me a msg. Orizaba sounds good as long as its not erupting and we can do it in <4 days.
Thanks, Eric
Posted Aug 7, 2013 12:54 am

charmannStill looking?

charmann

I'm interested in getting in on a group or putting one together. I thought I had a team but they seem to be flaking and I need people who will commit or need someone committed for late May/early June. I'm looking to do the west buttress.... Please let me know if you're interested!!
Posted Dec 13, 2013 9:42 pm

RainmanDenali 2014

Rainman

I'm looking at the same time frame May.June on the west butt route. Are you looking to go unsupported? I was thinking to be safer with a group of unknowns I would like to go guided. Mike
Posted Dec 25, 2013 3:11 pm

Don't have an account? Register now.

"Who needs wilderness? Civilization needs wilderness."   --Edward Abbey

© 2006-2012 SummitPost.org. All Rights Reserved.