Vid PogachnikComment deleted

Vid Pogachnik

:-)
Posted Aug 5, 2006 11:00 am

Fausto CarlevarisRe: Are you finished?

Fausto Carlevaris

Dear Vid, only yesterday I have been able to read your message. I must thank you because your observations have been many profits. Therefore I have decided to modify the aspect and the contents of the page "Prealpi Venete eTrentine".
1) the borders of the area into the maps will be modified;
2) the text that refers to division CAI and to division SOIUSA will be modified and reduced;
3) will be eliminated the method of the triangles blue; the single groups subgroups will be instead evidence by transparent colors;
3) it will be added a table containing the names of the groups/ subgroup and the names of the main tops with the links to existing pages SP.
Yes, your observations have helped me. Now I need some days in order to make the modifications. Of this reason I will insert in the page a phrase that by now for me is nearly one slogan: “Page under construction - be patient!”.
If you can be therefore kind to continue to send observations and councils all SP she could be benefitted!
Good summer!
Posted Aug 10, 2006 3:23 pm

Vid PogachnikRe: Are you finished?

Vid Pogachnik

Hi Fausto,
don't hurry. We should have fun here at SummitPost. It's a big group and we would all be pleased if somebody connects all these 'Caregas', 'Pasubios', 'Alpagos', 'Grappas' etc. And these mountains are very beautiful. I have a few pictures from Monte Grappa, but they are nothing special. I'll try to find them
Nice summer also to you!
Posted Aug 10, 2006 3:32 pm

Gabriele Rothnow it is OK

Gabriele Roth

info are good
only one small problem ...
On my 1280 pixel screen it is OK but on 1024 it's not so fine ...
table is not always the best solution
Posted Aug 25, 2006 4:19 pm

Fausto CarlevarisRe: now it is OK

Fausto Carlevaris

Yes, it is true. The reponse on screen of the tables in HTML is always a problem. Thank for your attention! I do not know if I will succeed to make up for this problem, but I will try!
Ciao!
Posted Aug 26, 2006 9:55 pm

Fausto CarlevarisRe: now it is OK

Fausto Carlevaris

Ciao!
Posted Aug 26, 2006 9:55 pm

andrea.itvery good job

andrea.it

Veramente bella pagina di queste montagne che non conosco.
Molto complessa la struttura della pagina a tabella. Io non sarei capace di farla.
ciao ANDREA