William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

I must be the first I guess. Nice work once again. Cheers William
Posted Jul 15, 2004 2:40 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

This mountain is more wooded than what I would have imagined for Sardinia. I compared your photo #97115

with a couple that I posted for the Grand Ballon (Vosges) and found a passable similarity except for the Punta'a big crag. Looks like a big oak in the signature selection. Lily is a knockout.
Posted Jul 15, 2004 6:08 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks, Mark. I'm not sure about the Vosges having never been ther. But I have been to Schwarzwald on the other side of the Rhine and if that's an indication the resemblance must be accidental. There are quite a lot of oaks (many of them cork oaks) on Sardinia but the remainder is just macchia, thorny bushes which bloom and smell marvelously. I agree about the lily. It's one of my favourite shots from the island.

Cheers

Gangolf
Posted Jul 16, 2004 2:01 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Great page Gangolf! The only problem is that with modem conection, which I have, it takes '3h' to load, but hopefully one day we will all be on cable :-)
Posted Jul 15, 2004 6:10 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks Aleksandar! Yes Mathias Zehring pointed that out to me a while ago before he switched to DSL. I just end up putting more and more large pictures on my pages. I guess I'll have to stop that again.

Cheers

Gangolf
Posted Jul 16, 2004 1:55 am

liviozUntitled Comment

livioz

Usual accurate description and wonderful flowers! Are these the ones you told me you were looking for among the files in your HD?
Posted Jul 16, 2004 3:47 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks Livio! No I'm sparing the best ones until the end. Actually it is just another shot of the same orchid I put up on the Punta Catirina page. It is sharper and you can see the blossoms more clearly. I have three more orchid pictures, one for each Monte Albo summit I plan to submit (including the Monte Albo group page).
Posted Jul 16, 2004 4:21 am

wuedesauUntitled Comment

wuedesau

Great page, wonderful pictures!

What photo equipment do you use?
Posted Jul 16, 2004 4:27 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks Klaus! It's a Nikon Coolpix 5700 which I used without any additional gear on Sardinia (didn't want to carry all those converters and filters with me - our luggage was 7kg overweight already). It'll be different in Lesachtal in September, though. Plus I started experimenting with pol filters...

Cheers

Gangolf
Posted Jul 16, 2004 4:49 am

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Another great page Gangolf! Well done and have a good one!
Posted Jul 16, 2004 7:37 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks Britt. A nice weekend to you, too.
Posted Jul 16, 2004 8:25 am

naderUntitled Comment

nader

Wonderful page. The flowers are gorgeous!
Posted Jul 16, 2004 9:46 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Many thanks and glad you liked this little page of a small summit. Have a nice weekend

Gangolf
Posted Jul 16, 2004 9:49 am

maria grazia sUntitled Comment

maria grazia s

Wonderful page, as usual, and very nice flowers pictures.

Cheers

Posted Jul 19, 2004 1:19 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Thanks, Maria Grazia! I think I developed a taste for flowers on Sardegna. We were lucky - the weeks before we arrived they had a lot of rain so that all the meadows and flowers waited for us to arrive!

;-)
Posted Jul 19, 2004 1:31 pm

maria grazia sUntitled Comment

maria grazia s

Like the rain in the desert...

I didn't saw a lot of nice flowers like yours in the pictures of Sardinia....
Posted Jul 20, 2004 6:49 am

BorUntitled Comment

Bor

Beuatiful page and very nice flowers!! Just nice! And the interactive maps are very useful!

But oh I want tell you this!! About discussion of Making groups!! Nothing happens! :-( Why not..do you know?

For example Sardinia will need group!!
Posted Nov 7, 2004 2:05 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

I'm in contact. Wait a little for the groups. I think they are discussing a new group deputy.

Thanks for the vote
Posted Nov 7, 2004 3:57 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

I'll write a mail to you later today about all this....
Posted Nov 8, 2004 4:17 am