JakeWow!

Jake

I wish all the pages on the SP.org would look as professional as this one! Great job guys and please keep publishing!
Posted Dec 11, 2010 3:30 pm

visentinRe: Wow!

visentin

Thanks ! Gracias ! Next will be perhaps the Bigorre :) But now I need a rest...
Posted Dec 11, 2010 4:05 pm

eza¡Buen trabajo!

eza

Well done, another fine example of the pyreneist cooperation. And many beautiful pictures, too...
Posted Dec 12, 2010 10:14 am

visentinRe: ¡Buen trabajo!

visentin

All the reward is to Rafa. Most beautiful pictures are from him, and without his knowledge of the Gourg-Blancs-Perdiguero complex area, the page wouldn't look like this.
Posted Dec 12, 2010 3:22 pm

ojowonderful work, guys!

Going to take this away (print it off) and read it in full. Great team work!
Posted Dec 13, 2010 6:22 am

daveyboyVery Good...!

daveyboy

I will say its great to see a page that deserves to be on the front actually on the front. To many short and simple pages get front page material status, when a lot of effort has gone into the information, presentation and layout of this page.
Well done...!
Posted May 31, 2011 6:52 am

visentinRe: Very Good...!

visentin

Thanks ! Without your comment I would have never noticed the front page change !
I hope they put one day the Bigorre, this is the largest and perhaps most complete of the 4 region pages I made in the french Pyrenees.
Posted May 31, 2011 4:33 pm

mike_lindacherExcellent Page

mike_lindacher

Very nicely organized, highly informative, excellent images - a professional page, no doubt. I now have something to gage future submissions of mine against.
Posted Jun 3, 2011 3:43 pm

visentinRe: Excellent Page

visentin

Thanks. True, watching all other pages makes us think "why haven't I done it for mine" and good source of inspiration, but you end up putting of odd chapters that are not everywhere essential. I try to keep in mind the question "what would I like to know" if I was a foreigner planning a visit there. And the most important, I try to write it with enthusiasm, the point is to also advertise the area :)
Posted Jun 3, 2011 4:10 pm