Rakia tasting in Velika Paklenica

Rakia tasting in Velika Paklenica

Page Type Page Type: Album


Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
visentin

visentin - Aug 11, 2012 3:20 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Hi

Thanks. Our mini hike had nothing that challenging, but I really loved the place. Lights, sentors and tones brought back to my mind lots of pyrenean emotions.

visentin

visentin - Aug 16, 2012 4:24 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Hi

It seems that Borisov Dom is the same as the main Paklenica hut, which is more or less the same hike than we did. We just didn't get food there, but there is a couple of other private houses where food is served just above, the names are in the photos (can't remember). There we were offered free Rakia and good food.
We didn't go further for other reasons, such hike was already quite an achievement for a 3 and half years boy like Mikolaj ! As for mines, I was puzzled by the fact some trails located north of the main summits were drawn with red and yellow. A look at the legend said "trail cleared of mines !". However the whole area of the national park is supposed to be clean nowadays.

Viewing: 1-2 of 2


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

PaklenicaAlbums