Razor Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Falk

Falk - Aug 23, 2016 7:50 am Date Climbed: Aug 13, 2016

Magic moments at sunset  Sucess!

Started early in the morning from Vrsic pass. Climbed Prisojnik via the normal route (south route) and took the "Jubilejna pot" (Jubilee route) for the 2nd "okno" and the Skrbina pass. Up the west route to Planja pass. Reached the summit just before sunset where I enjoyed the most beautiful moments of this year's trip to the Julian Alps.

justahiker

justahiker - Oct 29, 2015 11:28 am Date Climbed: Oct 6, 2015

Cloudy but day with a views...  Sucess!

We started in early morning (to avoid rain) from Pogacnik hut and after an hour we've been on the top. Very crumbly mountain with somewhat exposed (but short) ferrata just below the summit.

We ended the day in Vrata valley and Aljaz Hut.

rgg

rgg - Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm Date Climbed: Aug 14, 2012

Easy  Sucess!

From Pogacnikov Dom, then down to Vrsic pass.

bojana

bojana - Mar 3, 2010 4:51 pm

two years ago

We climbed Razor early in the morning, starting from Pogacnik Hut.We met e few young chamois, I have never seen a jump like that, one was afraid and inexperienced.The terrain is uncertain, it is very hard not to push something down.The summit looks like some rocks thrown around randomly.Whole mountain looks like it is going to collapse anytime.

Moonhiker

Moonhiker - Jun 27, 2008 4:39 am Date Climbed: Jun 25, 2008

Razor  Sucess!

From Vrata valley, across Sovratna and Dovska vrata to Pogacnikov hut on Kriski podi, where we made short stop, and then continued to Sedlo Planja and straight to the top. There were some difficulties near the end of the summit - avoiding rolling rocks, and crossing over the piles of stone that felt from the top last autumn. After we enjoyed nice but misty view all around, we summited down to Pogacnik hut.

Branko

Branko - May 14, 2008 9:18 am Date Climbed: Jun 30, 2007

Route Climbed: From Zadnjica Valley  Sucess!

We started our day aroung 09.30 hrs from Zadnjica Valley, where we parked our cars, along Pogacnikov Dom na Kriskih Podih. We reached the Razor summit at 16.00 hrs.

We descended back to the mountain refuge, where we spent the night in order to recover needed energy for next day summits.

GertiƱo - Mar 31, 2004 3:04 pm

Route Climbed: From Pogacnikov Dom na Kriskih Podih (refuge) to the top Date Climbed: 11 July 2003  Sucess!

Leaving early mornings from Pogacnikov Dom na Kriskih Podih, I reached the top around 7.30 h.



Sunny, blue sky and wonderful view on Triglav, Kanjavec, Jalovec, Skrlatica, .....



Back in Pogacnikov Dom na Kriskih Podih arond 8.30 h. Further down to the Trenta valley.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Razor' main page