EastKingUntitled Comment

EastKing

I love your pictures. Can't wait to go out west.
Posted Feb 13, 2002 11:47 am

naderUntitled Comment

nader

Please see updated Red Mountain #3 Page.
Posted Aug 14, 2002 7:43 pm

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

$45?! That sucks. Oh well... Your photos are fantastic...

Hi nader,

Your photos of this peak are amazing. I'm waiting to hear more after your hike.

I would like to see some winter access info. 550 is plowed, so I guess the big quesiton is: how much extra effort/distance does the section on the dirt road require? Some of the lines on that mountain look invitingly skiiable, if a bit avalanche prone! My parents are moving to Montrose soon, so I'm keen to get the scoop on some local mountains.

One more thing: you can make thumbnail images of your beautiful photos show up on the main page if you go to "edit" and then "Attach/delete photos".

Please reply to this when you make your updates so I can come back and check out this page.

thanks,

morgan
Posted Feb 13, 2002 1:23 pm

Rahel Maria LiuUntitled Comment

Rahel Maria Liu

Hi nader,

good page! I only miss a routes overview and some book titles.

Regards, Rahel
Posted Feb 14, 2002 4:01 am

naderUntitled Comment

nader

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your input.

Posted Feb 14, 2002 6:50 am

naderUntitled Comment

nader

Update on Red Moutain #3. I am not aware of any books.
Posted Aug 14, 2002 7:41 pm

Rahel Maria LiuUntitled Comment

Rahel Maria Liu

So I guess this mountain is a hiking mountain with 1 hiking trail leading to the top? Cheers
Posted Aug 15, 2002 7:03 am

naderUntitled Comment

nader

Please see updated Red Mountain #3 Page.

Posted Aug 14, 2002 7:42 pm

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Another exemplary effort for nader. With this page and several other mountains under his care, he has pretty much covered the entire range from Mount Abrams to Ohio Peak. An impressive feat, and one, I'm proud to say, will be forever exclusive to SP. Well done!

HOWEVER: Nader may find himself busy, if he choses to do so and keep these pages current in the best SP tradition. McMillan and a number of the Red Mountains are embroiled in a property rights issue. See my post in the overview section.

Nader may have opened an interesting and important can of worms by submitting these pages. Real time maintenence may eventually be required, much in the spirit of Culebra Peak, Holy Cross or t6he Elk Range 14ers. All is presently quiet, but this important and complex legal issue is bound to pop up.

SP members-please assist nader if you stumble on any info in your internet travels concerning this issue. Let's work together to keep SP vital and current.

Well done, nader. Oh, and uh, good luck! HA!
Posted Nov 1, 2002 8:27 am

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

Add the climbing route! :-)

Good page.

Alan
Posted Jan 30, 2004 5:46 pm

naderUntitled Comment

nader

Thank you for all your votes. This mountain does not have a route because, technically, you are not allowed to climb it. You can only take the Jeep tour to the top.
Posted Jan 31, 2004 4:38 pm

ScottUntitled Comment

Scott

Nice page. I don't think I would pay to visit since there are so many free mountains in the area, but the page is good.
Posted Mar 16, 2004 3:14 pm