Red Mountain Comments

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Nice first effort, and welcome to SP! Be sure to check for errors (capitalization, etc) but otherwise good job and thanks for posting your first mountain at SP.
Posted Oct 7, 2004 11:24 pm

Steve BallUntitled Comment

Steve Ball

I have added the following to the Red Mountain page:

- More Photos

- Trip Report and Summit Log

- Basic Map on how to get to the Highlands

- Link to the Beaverhead-Deerlodge Nat'l Forest site

If there are any other things that you think that I should add let me know. Thank you for the feedback.

Steve Ball
Posted Oct 21, 2004 10:32 am

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

Nice first effort. You could attach a signature picture and move some of the others to the sections. Also the pano could star in the overview section. Try inserting #img src="http://www.summitpost.org/images/111901.jpg>

before the text in the overview section, but before you do replace the '#' with a '<'.

Posted Oct 8, 2004 8:24 am

Joseph BulloughUntitled Comment

Joseph Bullough

Same comments as Gangolf, otherwise a great job on your first page!

Have a good one...
Posted Oct 8, 2004 10:49 am

Steve BallUntitled Comment

Steve Ball

I have added the following to the Red Mountain page:

- More Photos

- Trip Report and Summit Log

- Basic Map on how to get to the Highlands

- Link to the Beaverhead-Deerlodge Nat'l Forest site

Steve Ball
Posted Oct 21, 2004 12:50 pm

SaintgrizzlyUntitled Comment

Saintgrizzly

Thanks for posting Red Mountain; congratulations on your first SP page! The one suggestion I have would be to attach as many images as possible to the main page.
Posted Oct 8, 2004 3:28 pm

gatoUntitled Comment

gato

Nice work! But can you please add a signature photo for this peak? Also, are there any rock formations on this thing? It sounds pretty close to if not part of the Boulder batholith, just wondering if there's any of that granite up there.
Posted Oct 8, 2004 4:11 pm

Steve BallUntitled Comment

Steve Ball

Thanks for the reply. How do I get a signature picture on the main page?

The geology in the highlands consists of granite at the base but as you get higher you get into metamorphic rocks.
Posted Oct 8, 2004 8:28 pm

gatoUntitled Comment

gato

Go into the Edit Mountain link when you're logged in. There is a box for signature photo ID; all you have to do is enter the ID number of the photo you want to use. If you just hover your mouse over a photo the ID number will appear.
Posted Oct 11, 2004 4:08 pm

Steve BallUntitled Comment

Steve Ball

I have added the following to the Red Mountain page:

- More Photos

- Trip Report and Summit Log

- Basic Map on how to get to the Highlands

- Link to the Beaverhead-Deerlodge Nat'l Forest site

Steve Ball
Posted Oct 21, 2004 12:53 pm

hgrapidUntitled Comment

hgrapid

Looks much better. Great work!
Posted Oct 21, 2004 12:38 pm