ColonelpyatUntitled Comment

Colonelpyat

Another nice one. Now I have a place to put my bad shot of Mt. Hope. :)
Posted Jul 9, 2003 9:53 pm

GrantUntitled Comment

Grant

nice page.
Posted Jul 11, 2003 4:32 pm

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Very well done. Nice glimpse into lesser travelled country and another great SP exclusive from Kaner.
Posted Jul 15, 2003 7:43 pm

naderUntitled Comment

nader

The pictures look familiar but I did not know the names of these mountains. Good job.
Posted Jul 18, 2003 6:55 am

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Johnmcys, the idea here at summitpost is to create informative mountaineering pages for others to use to get to the summit of a mountain. I have visited your profile page and it seems that you have an interest in the high peaks surrounding the Twin Lakes area. I also know that you are a Jeep lover that believes it is important that others are properly informed about the backroads to 14er TH. Thats all I know, so I'm not sure the page has been voted on content that gets you to the summit.

A four star vote would qualify as an informative page. A three star vote would convey that the page is missing some content that gets people to the summit. Summitpost etiquette for those of us senior members relies on constructive feedback when we vote less than 4 stars. Your 3 star vote without any ideas as to make it a 4 star page does not help the page get better. I appreciate you stopping by and takin the time to vote, please respond.
Posted Nov 5, 2003 8:52 pm

The Lower MarmotUntitled Comment

The Lower Marmot

Great page!
Posted Feb 5, 2005 11:29 pm

Tbacon251Untitled Comment

Tbacon251

Great page. I would love to climb this.
Posted Aug 25, 2005 6:35 am

Ryan KowalskiGood info on a nice Sawatch peak

Ryan Kowalski

Nice page Kane. I made a point of finding your secluded meadow on my way up, well worth it. I'll submit some pics one of these days. Interesting to note that if you continue up the trail to the head of the valley you will find another lovely plethora of mining equipment. A great valley.
Posted Aug 27, 2006 6:27 pm