NoonduelerNice pics

Noondueler

and nice layout on this page.
Posted Dec 20, 2009 1:54 am

Vid PogachnikRe: Nice pics

Vid Pogachnik

On my computer the layout is awful - pictures are zig-zagging down, leaving a lot of white space left and right. Otherwise the page looks to have very good information.
Posted Dec 21, 2009 2:10 pm

Alex WoodNice Page

Alex Wood

Didn't foweezer used to have this page? At first I thought it was a duplicate because of that.
Posted Dec 20, 2009 3:39 am

DeanExcellent page

I've attached this to the main page on Timpanogos. Looks like I have some more to add to my to do list for next summer. Let's see, Roberts Horn, Bomber Peak, North Peak, etc. : )
Posted Dec 20, 2009 7:22 am

imontopVery nice page

imontop

Your pictures are some of the best on SP man! You capture the Timp area perfectly!
Posted Dec 21, 2009 11:24 pm

lcarreauExcuse me Judy ..

lcarreau

Sorry to hear of your recent foot-related injury.

Where can I obtain a good map of the Timpanogos area?
I'm specically looking for Stewart Falls.

Everytime I journey up the Primrose Cirque, I try to identify
the different seasonal waterfalls, and come up confused and
wishing I had more information on names of these (water-related) features.

Does Michael R. Kelsey have a good book on Timp Trails ???

Wishing you a successful recovery, and hang in there. - Larry of AZ
Posted Jul 28, 2011 11:51 am

ZeeJayRe: Excuse me Judy ..

ZeeJay

Thanks Larry. I am wishing myself a successful recovery too.

Unfortunately I have minimal experience with the Timpanogas area so I can't help you too much on this one. I inherited the Roberts Horn page from WasatchVoyage.

I have not personally been to Stewart Falls myself but there appear to be two trails that lead there, one from the Aspen Grove TH and the other from the Sundance Ski Area.

You might find the book "Climbing and Exploring Utah's Mt. Timpanogos" by Michael R. Kelsey of use. I just looked to see if Amazon had it and they listed a new copy for $35 and used ones for $26.95, $26.99, $98.24, $106.20, $170.53, and a whopping $301.88. It must improve with age. I think I'll hang on to my copy.
Posted Jul 28, 2011 1:36 pm

lcarreauRe: Excuse me Judy ..

lcarreau

Yeah - yeah ... I wish PEOPLE improved with age.

Instead, they turn old and then gray and then quietly fade away .. thanks for the information, Zeee.

Guess I need to check out a book at the library.
Then I can have some company while I'm rocking (away) on my rocking chair. Then I can paint it red to satisfy Dean. : )
Posted Jul 28, 2011 7:08 pm