Ryanair flight from Girona to WrocławSince Borut made an album about the mountain views from his frequent flight from Ljubljana to Paris, I decided to make one as well, about the magnificent views we get from the Ryanair flight from Girona to Wrocław.
During this flight, we get stunning views to:
- Cap de Creus (east end of the Pyrenees
- The mediterranean sea, with the French coast still in the skyline
- The Calanques of Marseilles-Cassis
- The Mont Ventoux
- The Southern Alps
- The Queyras (probably, despite I haven't clearly identified it)
- The Ecrins (same...)
- The Vercors
- The Mont Blanc range (just over the top and the Mer de Glace !)
- Some ranges more north in the French Alps
- The Northern Swiss Alps
- The big german lakes (Konstanz, etc)
- The Czech flat land for a while...
- Góry Izerskie
Everyone is warmly welcome to help me to identify all the those unidentified peaks !