Sans titre - without title!

Sans titre - without title!

A touch of surrealism close to the Rawilseeleni lake...;-) The explanation is the following: The summit of the Weisshorn (2947m) above the Wildstrubel hut is used as a civil and military aeronautics supervision point, to which a téléphérique (not open to the public, only for the officials and for material and equipment transport) leads from the Iffigenalp, this being the one snag about the Iffigenalp-Wildstrubel hut-Rohrbachstein trail. From time to time, things are left behind here on nearly 2500 meters...
EricChu
on Aug 31, 2010 8:04 am
Image ID: 656000

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-2 of 2
BobSmith

BobSmith - Sep 1, 2010 11:12 pm - Voted 10/10

That's...

just confusing.

EricChu

EricChu - Sep 2, 2010 4:50 am - Hasn't voted

Re: That's...

Now just imagine how confused I was when I arrived at the Rawilseeleni and saw that. I think my first thought was: "...René Magritte?" This photo I shot back on the way down, though. I was thinking of also posting the photo of the bag of wash that was inside the cabin - and probably still is! ;-) - just as a joke, but my latest pictures are already so little noticed that I don't want to provoke anything at the moment.
As to the pic with the excavator shovel and the cabin on the scree-field on 2500 meters - well, that one I'm not going to delete even if it has 0 votes after six months still. I meant to point out how far disregard for the alpine environment still goes, even in a normally so conscious country in this respect such as Switzerland...

Viewing: 1-2 of 2