ski resort Manzaneda

ski resort Manzaneda

Page Type Page Type: Route
Location Lat/Lon: 42.25724°N / 7.29818°W
Additional Information GPX File: Download GPX » View Route on Map
Additional Information Time Required: Less than two hours
Additional Information Difficulty: walk-up
Sign the Climber's Log

Overview

It's the shorter and most popular route (well, the climb by car is shortest but it's a not a hiking route).
Map of ski resortMap of ski resort


Getting There

See main page.

Route Description

Starting the routestart
Signal in routesignal
Signals of routepaint
Paint of P.R. (small route)paint

The route changes if the summit is covered with snow or not and if the ski resort is open for skiers.

In summer you walk among the lift area (1,500 m) and you can walk on the grassy slopes ranging shortcutting tracks without any problems. With snow and poor visibility is recommended from the parking back a few meters to enter the track on the left, which indicates start of the route (comenzo do ruteiro). Following marks P.R. (yellow and white) performing multiple loops after passing through the shelter called Roteiro Manzaneda. The tracks is enabled especially for mountain biking. It traverses the slopes and ski lift piers, provided by track, until finally reach the summit plateau and the antennas. Turning left (SE) is the geodesic which is the top. It is supposed to step on the track is prohibited on the opening for skiers, so I guess you can not make the path marked out in that case.

Essential Gear

Nothing special but with snow the walking poles are very useful specially for the descent.

External Links

Add External Links text here.

Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.