Someone please confirm that...

Someone please confirm that...

Someone please confirm that this is Stuart from Baring? Was looking pretty much straight east and slightly south. Thanks.
Brian Jenkins
on Mar 7, 2005 9:29 pm
Image ID: 93722

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Klenke

Klenke - Mar 7, 2005 10:19 pm - Voted 10/10

Here's a thought...

...why not go to the Mt. Stuart page and compare photos?

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Mar 7, 2005 10:23 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Here's a thought...

But it's so much easier knowing all I have to do is ask you?



(What? No link to the Mount Stuart page for me. Damn man, I thought we were friends. That means I may have to click twice and actually type something in.)



Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Mar 7, 2005 10:50 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Here's a thought...

Hmm, seems I was correct when compared to this photo. But I had to go through to the 11th and final page of the Stuart photos to find it. You know what I think? I think you did that on purpose. What's the big idea trying to make me learn something? I had to tap my right index finger 11 times to find that out. Eleven times! And you knew it all along. My carpal finger syndrome bills will be mailed to your house, Mr. Klenke. You'll rue the day you messed with me, sir. This is a "community" website. That means I put up the photos and the "community" (you) relays the info to me so I can look smart and gain points accordingly. C'mon, man. Get your head in the game here.



(Wow, I've really just typed quite a bit. I'll stop now.)

Klenke

Klenke - Mar 7, 2005 11:03 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Here's a thought...

Having trouble making friends lately, Corporal Jenkins?



Sure, send me the bill...if you can find the time to take your carpal tunnel finger out of your nose for long enough to do so.

I'll remit payment with a stinky, unwashed Smartwool sock.

Brian Jenkins

Brian Jenkins - Mar 7, 2005 11:40 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Here's a thought...

Sorry, can't type any more. My doctor says it's bad for my carpal finger syndrome. Thanks for the chastising, I mean confirmation on the photos. ;- )

Viewing: 1-5 of 5