Demetsz hut, go towards the Cinque dita in 10 minutes.
It is expected to spend about 2/3 hours to reach the top
Vertical pitch 250 m
- go up aiming at a ledge 30 m III+
- go on the right and follow the ledge until you reach a "forcella" 120 m I/II
- follow the ridge until it becomes vertical (35 m, III-
- go up the vertical ridge to a small balcony with piton(s) 30 m III+
- traverse left and go down a little, go up until you reach a good place to stop ( 30 m III-)
- go the right to go to the ridge again and go up until you reach a small balcony (30m III+)
- continue on the ridge until you reach step with piton(s) (30 m. III)
- now the ridge is becoming quite steep, follow it (remain slightly on the right) until you reach a balcony with piton(s) 30 m. III+/IV-)
-follow the ridge - very exposed- until you reach the top (where there is no place to remain seated!!!) (30 m. III).
Normal climbing equipment (as usual bring also the equipment that will allow you to solve any problem that you can find: e.g. hammer, pitons)
If you have information about this route that doesn't pertain to any of the other sections, please add it here.