Obergabelhorn at sunrise and sunset in beautiful colours
- Obergabelhorn - Photo by kiss istván
Many climbers today on Obergabelhorn. They are already descending while we are still far from the summit.
- Obergabelhorn - Photo by kletterwebbi
View from the Lyskamm N-Face (Klucker-Neruda Route) to Obergabelhorn, Zinalrothorn and Weisshorn
- The very first rays of morning glow on the top of Obergabelhorn (Photo by EricChu)
seen from the Grand Montet on July 16th, 2011
- Sunset from the Margherita Hut, June 30, 2004 - Photo by hhsillek
Major summits seen from left to right are Lyskamm, Matterhorn, Dent Blanche and Obergabelhorn
- Sunrise from Cabane de Tracuit, around 7 am - Photo by Rick B
From left to right: Weisshorn, Zinalrothorn, Obergabelhorn, Besso, Dent Blanche, Grand Cornier, Grand Combin (far background), Mont Blanc (far, far background)
- Panorama from Cabane de Tracuit (12-08-09) - Photo by KoenVI
Zinalrothorn, Ober Gabelhorn, Besso, Dent Blanche, Grand Cornier, Mont Blanc de Cheilon, Grand Combin, Mont Blanc,... at 6 in the morning, just before the sun came.
[ View Gallery - 15 More Images ]