The history of La Tirelire
|[ Sizes: Orig | Med | Small | Thumb ]|
1951: discovery of a Mazot in a farm at Les Plagnes
1952: purchase of a 255 m2 field in Les Moussoux (10 old francs per square m)
1953: Foundations placed and mounting of the Mazot La Tireline enlarged with a kitchen and shower.
1rst May 1953: 2000 tiles drilled and placed by Denise under the supervision of Julien, sitting in the field.
Inaugurated 14th July 1953