The routes on Cima Grostè's...
|[ Sizes: Orig | Med | Small | Thumb ]|
The routes on Cima Grostè's south wall. The picture was taken from "Dolomiti di Brenta - Gino Buscaini - CAI-TCI", Routes Photos by Gino Buscaini. I have changed the colour of the routes so that they can be seen better.
- Andreolli-Bazzi-Miglio - 240m - III/IV+ (182e, start of the route hidden behind the ledge)
- Gasperi - 250m - III+ (182f)
- Depaoli-Accordi - 300m IV/V - (182h)
- Pisoni - 300m - IV+ (182l)
W edge "ski edge"
- Mastri-Baldessarri - 180m - A2/Ae/VI (182m)