Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Bob Sihler

Bob Sihler - Feb 10, 2012 8:41 am - Hasn't voted

One page per peak

Site policy is to have one page per peak, and unless the original page is deficient, extra pages get deleted. What I suggest, since you want to gear information for alpinists, is developing your route pages with that in mind and attaching them to the original Thunder Mountain page. Alternately, you could contact the owner of that page about collaborating on it. Thanks for wanting to contribute to the site; I'd like to help you do so in a way that follows site protocol and benefits everyone.

hgrapid

hgrapid - Feb 10, 2012 6:50 pm - Hasn't voted

Agreed - create a route page

It is great to supplement pages, but do it on the Thunder Mountain page. For example, there are many ways to climb, say, Mount Whitney in California, but although there are hiking routes and alpine routes, etc. we have one main page. As long as you are standing on the same summit at the end of the day, you got to keep one page per peak.

leeks3 - Feb 10, 2012 11:53 pm - Hasn't voted

didnt realize

that there was another thunder mt page before i started making the entry. Give me a day or two to transfer the routes to the main mountain page.

hgrapid

hgrapid - Feb 11, 2012 1:27 am - Hasn't voted

Re: didnt realize

You said on your page "This entry on Thunder mountain is meant as a supplement to the entry that already exists." I am confused.

It is okay. I am sure you will add quite a great route page!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'thunder mountain' main page