Triglav Comments

Viewing: 1-20 of 83 « PREV 1 2 3 4 5 NEXT »

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Sasa, I am really proud on you! You redesigned the page in the best possible manner. Thank you for adopting our Triglav; with 'our' I mean yours and mine and everybody else's.
Posted Aug 12, 2002 4:45 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Cao Vid. Nadam se da su dani lose Triglav stranice gotovi :-) Take a look at it now.

Zivio,

Aleksandar
Posted Apr 15, 2003 6:57 pm

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Hvala ti Vid, puno puno. Drago mi je da ti se svidja novo ruho stranice NASEG Triglava.
Posted Apr 16, 2003 4:47 pm

Vid PogachnikRe: Untitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Sasa, I made you some work, sorry for that. I asked elves to delete the old photo of Triglav, which Ulrich Prinz posted, but was mine. Now I posted a new one in higher resolution. ID=176424. So, please update the link on Triglav's page.
Thanks!
Vid
Posted Feb 26, 2006 9:22 pm

mpbroUntitled Comment

mpbro

9 Dec 2003: Oops, I somehow missed Aleksandar's message. Great page! In fact--FANTASTIC page!

2 Apr 2003: Vid is right--this page desperately needs an update. There appears to be more photos than words in the text!

Pretty good page. The routes are fantastic. You should try to integrate those routes into the main page, I believe. Also expand the information given in most sections.
Posted Oct 5, 2002 8:44 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

The author of this page has disappeared. As there is a candidate to adopt this page, let's temporary lower the raitings. Triglav deserves a better page!!!
Posted Apr 2, 2003 7:57 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Hi mpbro. Maybe you want to revisit Triglav page after I adopted and completely rebuild it.

Cheers

Aleksandar
Posted Apr 15, 2003 6:55 pm

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

mbpro, I would like to give you into consideration changing your vote on the triglav page. It is still rated as "zero stars" and after adoptation by Aleksandr Gospic it has been really turned into a very good page.
Posted Dec 9, 2003 8:54 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

I never vote for my pages. I submited vote for Triglav page before I adopted it and it can't be erased. All I can do is change it.
Posted Nov 19, 2002 1:28 pm

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Posted Apr 2, 2003 7:55 am

Vid PogachnikUntitled Comment

Vid Pogachnik

Posted Apr 2, 2003 7:56 am

panda-Untitled Comment

panda-

This page has been extremely good and informative! Guess I have to visit Slovenia :)

regards Bjørn
Posted Apr 2, 2003 9:26 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Hi Panda. Maybe you want to revisit Triglav page after I adopted and completely rebuild it.

Cheers

Aleksandar
Posted Apr 15, 2003 6:53 pm

kletterwebbiUntitled Comment

kletterwebbi

Wow, what a lot of work. The Triglav is one of the mountains "on my list" ....
Posted May 21, 2003 12:10 am

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Thanks kletterwebbi! It really was lot of work. Triglav should definitely be on your list, amazing mountain.
Posted May 21, 2003 3:35 am

Johan HeersinkUntitled Comment

Johan Heersink

Sorry that due to bad maintainership before adoption this page is still not displayed with full four votes: Now it belonges to the better ones on Summitpost.
Posted Dec 9, 2003 8:48 am

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Tallest peak in the Julian Alps- a domicile of the gods. Located in its nature park and having lots prominence since the park's elevation is from 180m to the top. A former criticism was lack of description. That has been changed-very complete and well written.

One name even includes the German double S- the one looking like a "beta"!
Posted Feb 7, 2004 3:45 pm

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Thanks Mark! Your comments are always original :-)
Posted Feb 20, 2004 5:44 am

tloganUntitled Comment

tlogan

A beautiful page on a sacred mountain I hope to visit and climb this beauty one day.
Posted Feb 19, 2004 5:24 pm

VelebitUntitled Comment

Velebit

Thanks Tim! I hope you'll visit also, it is well worth it. But don't forget, once on Triglav Velebit is also close :-)
Posted Feb 20, 2004 5:46 am