Andrej MašeraGreat page

Andrej Mašera

Any other comment would be superfluous!
Cheers, Andrej
Posted Jul 21, 2007 3:42 pm

Vid PogachnikRe: Great page

Vid Pogachnik

Thanks Andrej! Smaller and smaller peaks. On a recent tour in Dolomites I made quite a few great pictures. But those come in autumn...

Mimogrede, ko septembra pride Gangolf v Julijce, ali bi sli kam skupaj? Ali pa vsaj na vecerjo... Ce bo šel na Triglav, ne vem, ce bi sel z njim. Razen za en dan. Bi ga pa npr. peljal na Dovski Kriz ali kaj podobnega.

Jaz sem ta teden delal, Jasmina pa je sla z Vrsica v Bohinj. Cisto nora! S tezkim nahrbtnikom (sotor,...) je delala po 2000m visine na dan.
Posted Jul 21, 2007 3:49 pm

Gangolf HaubExcellent page

Gangolf Haub

The mountain may not be of the overly impressive kind but the page surely is! In fact, I'm quite happy about any page about the western Karawanken, helping me to prepare for my stay in September. I might help in bringing up some of the western summits. It sounds as if one could spend a good day on a mellow ridge up there - prefect for a warm-up.
Posted Jul 22, 2007 1:55 am

Vid PogachnikRe: Excellent page

Vid Pogachnik

Ja, perhaps? Do think of your wishes, make a general plan and let me know. Perhaps you noticed that I mentioned your name in the above answer to Andrej. I proposed him to do a joint tour with you and Judith or at least to go together on a dinner. So, let me know your plans, perhaps I can help you wits some advice. Also, if you want to stay a night or two in Kranjska Gora, you are welcomed in our small apartement. If I was you I would move, while being in Julian Alps - certainly come in the upper Sava valley (Kranjska Gora, etc.), perhaps spend a few days in the soutrhern part (Bovec) and perhaps a few days in Western Julian Alps (near Tarvisio).

Cheers!
Vid
Posted Jul 22, 2007 2:20 am

Gangolf HaubRe: Excellent page

Gangolf Haub

Hehe, no I haven't read your reply to Andrej's comment - but now I can clearly distinguish my name :-)

Actually, we'll stay in Kranjska Gora all the three weeks - it appears to be quite a good base with good (enough) traffic connections. We usually drive as much as an hour to our trailheads - sometimes more - and that should give us quite a good range of opportunities.

And yes - dinner certainly is ok and maybe we''ll be able to team up on a hike. We're a bit unpredictable with our hikes since we love to check the weather in the mornings and decide where to go on the fly. But we could make an exception :-)
Posted Jul 22, 2007 3:42 am

Vid PogachnikRe: Excellent page

Vid Pogachnik

Great, Gangolf, that's our style too. In no case I want to be a burden to you. But if you decide to take a tour where there are no marked trails I might think of one and go with you. At that time I'll probably be working - and praying for you to have a nice weather :)
Posted Jul 22, 2007 4:11 am

Gangolf HaubRe: Excellent page

Gangolf Haub

No marked trails? Not voluntarily - but it always happens :o)
Posted Jul 22, 2007 4:14 am