KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Isaiah-I want to help you with your first page on SP. If this mountain were anywhere besides the Elks I probably would pass on by your page, however I love that area of Colorado and want the Elks to be well represented here on SP. I have climbed this peak on two occasions. I also maintain the Cathedral Peak page here on SP, so its safe to say I know this area very well. I aso have a few photos for your page.

The first thing you should do is change the name of the peak to UN13,695 "Electric Pass Peak". Next go into EDIT and study the layout of your page. All of that text can be moved around and later we will need to move some of your stuff around to make the page flow better.

Posted Dec 2, 2005 9:35 am

IsaiahUntitled Comment

Isaiah

Yeah, I could definately use some help cause I have never really done anything like this. So anything you can do to help would be awesome. I have pictures as well but they are at my permanent (parents) house so I can't go through them for another two weeks. Thanks for the help and keep it comming.
Posted Dec 2, 2005 12:26 pm

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Step 1

It's never a bad idea to have a "Range Overview" as your number 1 section on your mountain page. Take some time researching the range yourself or, if you don't have the time, you have my permission to copy and paste my Elk Range Overview on my Pyramid Peak page. Next, go into Edit and create a new section and call it Elk Range Overview, and make it #1, ahead of your UN13,695 Overview.

step 2 tomorrow.

Posted Dec 3, 2005 12:22 am

KaneUntitled Comment

Kane

Isaiah, I just sent you an e-mail.
Posted Dec 3, 2005 1:30 pm

William MarlerUntitled Comment

William Marler

Pretty good info so far. Needs some images. Looks like you will get some help.
Posted Dec 2, 2005 11:00 am

mrhUntitled Comment

mrh

Add some pics and I'll up the vote. Good start.
Posted Dec 2, 2005 12:56 pm

RyanSUntitled Comment

RyanS

No route, no photos.... glad to know you're getting help, because, as you note, it's one of the easiest Elks to climb in winter or spring-like conditions, so your submission is timely. Please add a negative sign to your longitude coordinate... right now you have the peak located in China!
Posted Dec 2, 2005 2:20 pm

rioblanco13Untitled Comment

rioblanco13

Good page, but try attaching some of the photos of the mountain to your info sections. If you need help on that ask me. That and if possible a few more photos and I might change my vote to 4.
Posted Dec 11, 2005 11:32 pm

Larry VUntitled Comment

Larry V

I hope you will come back and finish this page. See suggestions below.
Posted Dec 20, 2005 9:37 pm

Monster5beta

Monster5

Ridge between Hayden Peak A and Electric Pass Peak goes at brief class 4, bypassing junk rock. The headwall near EPP goes at class 4 and can be climbed directly or via E bypass. Towers near Hayden can be bypassed W via goat trails and loose scree (class 2+, not much drop required). Other bumps can be hiked over directly.
Posted Nov 11, 2013 8:01 pm