Sarah SimonTabular Format?

Sarah Simon

Hey, Lady,

The primary list content and some photos (thumbs) would be awesome in table format.

Let me know if you'd like some help / need some HTML script to make this happen.

Cheers,

Sarah
Posted Mar 16, 2010 3:20 pm

tarolRe: Tabular Format?

tarol

Sure, that sounds cool, shall I make you co-owner of the page?
Posted Mar 17, 2010 10:56 am

Sarah SimonRe: Tabular Format?

Sarah Simon

Oh, no reason to make me co-owner - I'm happy to help.

I have a ton of tables on this page: http://www.summitpost.org/custom-object/412171/HTML-Practice.html

...that would provide great ways to present your list info. You are welcome to swipe the code. Or, tell me which table you like most / hate least and I'll send you the code. Or, if you'd feel more comfortable, I can always just build the table, but can't guarantee that will happen right away (could take me a few days - not weeks or anything - to get to it).

Just let me know how you want to move forward!
Posted Mar 17, 2010 11:18 am

Sarah SimonRe: Tabular Format?

Sarah Simon

tarol,

Ok, I added the table for the monuments. I also had to tweak the general formatting of the page a bit so that the table wasn't just flopping out by itself at the bottom of the page.

I hope you like the changes. If not, you can always just "View History" and revert to and older version of the page.

Enjoy!

Sarah
Posted Mar 19, 2010 12:03 pm

tarolRe: Tabular Format?

tarol

I love it! Thanks for your work!
Posted Mar 20, 2010 12:36 pm

rebelgrizzMonuments

rebelgrizz

Nice page ladies!!
Posted Mar 26, 2010 1:11 am

Sarah SimonRe: Monuments

Sarah Simon

Ms. Tarol is a the brains and the creativity. I'm just the HTML brawn. ;)

Sarah
Posted Mar 26, 2010 10:37 am

Arthur Digbeenice list

Arthur Digbee

About a quarter of all national parks began life as NMs, including notably Grand Canyon.

That presidential proclamation power makes them politically controversial -- these are almost always places that Congress has declined to protect, and then the President goes off and protects them.

Annoy both your Democratic and Republican friends with the fun fact that George W. Bush protected the largest one.
Posted Mar 28, 2010 8:34 pm

Sarah SimonRe: nice list

Sarah Simon

Hey AD,

Thanks for the info and interesting trivia. Good stuff!

Sarah