jasonyoung

Offline

A Little About Me

This is the closing to a long journal I wrote after spending 16 days in Alaska. Although it speaks specifically about Alaska, it applies to the many awesome places I've been privileged to experience: "I had spent the past two weeks in a surreal land with such unusual beauty that to describe it accurately in words is not possible and probably wouldn’t do it justice if it were. Though I was excited about returning home and seeing my wife and others, I was leaving Alaska a changed person with a sad and heavy heart which wouldn’t be fully realized until I was actually back home. Sometimes, amidst the day to day routine of life, I think a part of me was left in Alaska, the part of me capable of shear wonder and awe. But I realize that God has created wonder and awe in so many things that exist all around us and in us and He Himself is worthy of even more wonder and awe for who He is. This trip was a gift, a privilege granted me through God’s grace, and I will remember it always and cherish it always. To God be all of the glory for Alaska and for my experience there, and my prayer is that I would see Him and be amazed by Him in all areas of my life to come, giving Him the glory, respect, and honor He deserves. I stand in amazement at His goodness, grace, mercy and love, and declare that He is truly an awesome God!"

My Images

See all of my 59 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...