jrc

Offline

A Little About Me

I love anything in the mountains. Alpine climbing and bc skiing are my priorities but if I'm outside I'm enjoying myself. Always open to new partners for objectives from the cascades to the sierra to the rockies. oh, and I'm a gear FREAK. Just ran across this and think it's great. Disclaimer: I am not the leader and am merely advising of an opportunity to participate with others who may or may not be runners in the above noted "trail run". Although I am familiar with this trail that means nothing. It may be dark, cold, wet, muddy, hot, freezing and windy during the run and the only fun may be in seeing others suffer. Any photos taken during the run may be published or shared with others regardless of how they make you appear. I am not insured nor do I carry any insurance for losses, injuries or deaths that may occur as a result of or while you are participating in this run. I am not proficient at reading, map reading or navigation or the use of any navigational gizmos or gadgets. I am not strong enough or brave enough to defend or protect myself or anyone else from potential attack from wild or domesticated animals. Although I may carry bear spray, I have not been trained in its use and you may be inadvertently sprayed. I am not proficient in backcountry survival. I can only and will only carry enough food, water, clothing, or lighting for my own needs. I am not responsible for anything my dog(s) may do to you including alergic reactions, tripping you, clawing you, or biting you. I do not carry any radio, telephone or any other communication device that might enable you to summon assistance or be rescued. The people who will be running with you may be hazardous to your health. The trails we will be running on will be hazardous to your health. You will be exposed to other hazards - natural, unnatural, supernatural or any combination thereof, and your participation in this run is wholly voluntary and at your own discretion and risk. You are responsible for your own health and well-being. You are over the age of 18 and of sound mind and body. You are a superbly conditioned athlete capable of feats that most mortals would not consider. The location, distances, times, directions, elevations, trail conditions, water crossings and any pertinent details about the run are estimates only and may or may not be real, factual or in any way correct. Your having read this email and still showing up for the run will be taken as your consent, acknowledgement and acceptance of all of the above risks, terms and conditions. -Hugh Magill So...wanna go climbing?

My Images

See all of my 7 Images:

My Lists

Show Lists

Content loading here...

Messages Relevant to Me

Messages Posted to My Contributions

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Replies to My Messages

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Messages I Posted/ Editable Objects

Messages I've Posted

Show Messages

Content loading here...

Objects I Can Edit

Show Objects

Content loading here...

Reviews I Posted/Reviews Posted to my Gear

Reviews I've Posted

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Reviews Posted to my Gear

Show Reviews

Content loading here...

Objects Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Objects

Content loading here...

Photos Others Have Attached to My Objects

Show Attached Photos

Content loading here...