nebbenExcellent!

nebben

Dean, you've done it again! This is an invaluable resource for the CoHP crowd on SP. Very well done, keep up the good work!
Posted Mar 1, 2006 5:12 am

Deanre: excellent

Thank you, your pics are invaluable. I will keep working at this to keep improving it as there is still much to do. Any suggestions or ideas will be welcome. I appreciate your very nice comments. So many of the Utah Cohp's will never get an individual SP page and that was one of my motivating factors. If SP pages are made for any of the ones I'm highlighting, I will remove my material and defer via a link to the SP page.
Posted Mar 1, 2006 5:18 am

Dmitry Prussvery good solid page

Dmitry Pruss

I'd recommend some mostly cosmetic edits, like to have a cool title image, to include more prominently the links to the book & cohp site, maybe to add a few best shots from the SP-listed highpoint summits ... mostly just for the visual appeal and ease of first-scren judgement.
Posted Mar 4, 2006 1:37 pm

DeanRe: very good solid page

Thanks for your vote and comments. I will take to heart your suggestions as I can see how they'll add to the page. I'll try and make the improvements in a few days. I just put up So. Tent mountain and I think I've seen enough of this computer stuff for the rest of the day. Thanks again.
Posted Mar 4, 2006 3:19 pm

DeanRe: nice

Thanks Tazz. Its been fun to put up these Utah peaks/lists. I can't wait to get back there again, maybe in May or June.
Posted Mar 6, 2006 11:20 pm

Dmitry Prusseven better page now :)

Dmitry Pruss

just a reminder to attach S Tent & Mine Camp to the list page
Posted Mar 6, 2006 10:12 pm

DeanRe: even better page now :)

those two are now on the list page, thanks for the reminder, I had overlooked that detail. Thanks for your input.
Posted Mar 6, 2006 11:18 pm

surgentNice work!

surgent

The map links are a good touch. Very enjoyable. This should motivate me to get some more up there in utah!
Posted Mar 28, 2006 5:09 pm

TracyExcellent resource!

Tracy

Thanks in part to you Dean, and in part to John Kirk's webpage, I may becoming a county highpointer. I first toyed with the idea of identifying all the Utah county highpoints in the 1980's when I was studying Geography at BYU; now I see they are already identified for me. It turns out I have already done 6 by chance based on past hikes I've done (2 of them twice already). I may get 5 or 6 more before the end of the year.
Posted Jul 8, 2007 11:29 pm

DeanRe: Excellent resource!

It's a lot of fun to do state & county highpoints. I'm glad you've found the page helpful as Utah is an outstanding state and has so many diverse and wonderful places. Thanks for your comments Tracy and good luck in your highpoint pursuit. I'm a Y grad that also loved Geography but never was brave enough to major or minor in it.
Posted Jul 9, 2007 10:09 am