Val Verzasca Comments

Mathias Zehringgreat page

Mathias Zehring

Hi! Great page! I visited the area last year and contribute - as you see - some pictures. Madom da Sgiof can be namend as a possible hiking mountain too. I hope I can contribute a page for it
Posted Sep 11, 2008 11:12 am

LodewijkRe: great page

Lodewijk

Hi Mathias, Thank you very much! I visit Val Verzasca almost every year so i thought a page on SP would be nice! I hope you will make a page for Madom di Sgioff!Can't wait to check it out!
Thanks for adding your images! Greets Lodewijk
Posted Sep 11, 2008 11:53 am

Vid PogachnikVerzasca

Vid Pogachnik

Hi Lodewijk,

I share your passion with Ticino and Val Verzasca. We were there I think three times. In February - sleeping in a car, when after 12 hours windows were covered wit 2cm of ice frost, in August, when our car was broken in Ascona and were forced to do a 4 days trek through Ticino - the best one ever, and the third time a usual, obligatory visit of Lavertezzo. We Slovenians deny that there is a river, more beautiful than Soča, but Verzasca is very close - and, they are different - one in a limestone terrain, the other one in granite. Verzasca sculptures are like Henry Moore's statues - round, perfect shapes. But the colour of Spča is still slightly more beautiful. Nevertheless - thank you very much for this great page!

Vid
Posted Sep 11, 2008 3:06 pm

LodewijkRe: Verzasca

Lodewijk

Hi Vid,
I am glad to hear you like Verzasca as much as me!
I visit almost every year and it never gets boring, the area is just one of the favourites spots for me to visit in Switzerland!
You tell me about the Soca/Spca river that the colours are even more beautiful!well I must visit immediately when i get the chance!!
Thanks for your comment and am glad you like the page!
Greets Lodewijk

Posted Sep 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Vid PogachnikRe: Verzasca

Vid Pogachnik

Here is one example of Soča colours:
Posted Sep 13, 2008 6:12 pm

DiveriaA very good page!

Diveria

I hope to see soon also some pages about the wild mountains of this area!
Cheers. Marco.
Posted Sep 12, 2008 8:59 am

LodewijkRe: A very good page!

Lodewijk

Thanks Diveria!!
I hope to see those pages as well! Next year i will climb some of them myself and then i can contribute! I hope in the mean time some others will contribute!
Thanks for your comment Marco!
Lodewijk
Posted Sep 13, 2008 4:59 pm

DiveriaRe: A very good page!

Diveria

I am also interested in climbing those peaks, but they require a good physical condition because of the high elevation gain. Anyhow it's such a lovely place that it deserves a visit even only for scrumbling on the slopes of the mountain without any serious target.
I have visited Verzasca only as a tourist but I will soon come back with a more serious pair of shoes at my feet ;-)
Ciao!
Posted Sep 15, 2008 3:18 am

BazZmooie pagine

BazZ

veel mooie foto's geplaatst de laatste tijd zie ik. Zijn dit nieuwe of uit je oneindige reservoir?

Gr. Bas
Posted Oct 3, 2008 2:33 pm

LodewijkRe: mooie pagine

Lodewijk

Hee Bas alles goed?!?
Bedankt!! nou de meeste komen uit het reservoir ja haha, af en toe zoek ik beetje door oude fotos en gooi ik er weer wat op SP
de fotos van deze pagina zijn wel allemaal van deze zomer!
Groetjes en bedankt voor je comment!
Lo