Aiguille de Rochefort
The Aiguille de Rochefort (4100 m) is an important mountain of the Mont Blanc MASSIF. It is not the highest point of the famous Rochefort Ridge, but the most visited summit.
The highest summit of the Rochefort crest is the Dôme de Rochefort with its 4015 m (Rahel Maria Liu).
- The summit of the Aiguille de Rochefort seen from the Grandes Jorasses (Photo by Luca Signorelli)
- L'Aiguille de Rochefort - Dôme de Rochefort on the right (Photo by Antonio Giani)
- Rochefort ridge: Aiguille de Rochefort, Dôme de Rochefort. Val Ferret side. 08/2007 (Photo by Olivier Masselot)
- Rochefort Ridge and Grandes Jorasses (Photo by Hiltrud Liu)
- Rochefort Ridge (Photos by Hiltrud Liu)
[ View Gallery - 5 More Images ]