has a North Face which is also in summer not snowless...
... All the other routes around the Mischabelhütten can be overcrowded, but in the N Face of the Hohberghorn you are probably alone.
I did it solo. And I was by myself...
...the view ...from the N Face ... wonderful
(Rahel Maria Liu).
- Approach to the North Face of Hohberghorn (left) - View of Dürrenhorn (July 2001) - Photo by Rahel Maria Liu
- Photos by mamo, om, Rahel Maria Liu, il.rocciatore, Ulrich Prinz
- North Face - Hohberghorn touched by morning light (Photo by Sebastian Hamm)
- North Face - Lenzspitze, Nadelhorn, Stecknadelhorn, Hohberghorn, Dürrenhorn seen from Ulrichshorn (Photo by Sebastian Hamm)
- The Pennine Alps at sunrise - Photo by Rahel Maria Liu
- Photos by IScoles, Remco Woutersen, roadmountain, OM
- Panoramic view of Hohberghorn (Rahel's photos worked by Rick B)
Nadelgrat (Dürrenhorn, Hohberghorn, Stecknadelhorn, Nadelhorn, Lenzspitze), Dom, Täschhorn, Mischabeljoch, Alphubel, Rimpfischhorn
[ View Gallery - 3 More Images ]