OBERGABELHORN - a famous mountain between Dent Blanche and Zinalrothorn
... has very steep flanks to each side...
... the smooth ice face to the north ...
... the S face is a pure rock face (Rahel Maria Liu).
- * Obergabelhorn at sunset (Photo by om)
- * Dent Blanche - Obergabelhorn - Zinalrothorn (Photo by Hiltrud Liu)
- * Dent Blanche, Obergabelhorn, Zinalrothorn and Weisshorn, from Lysjoch (Photo by David Holland)
- * Matterhorn, Dent Blanche, Ober Gabelhorn, Zinalrothorn and Weisshorn (Photo by KoenVI)
- * Lucky mountain climbing (Photos by om, Michael Prittwitz, Gui Lemmens and McBojan)
- * Dufourspitze Summit Panorama - Photo by rgg
|Lyskamm - Mont Blanc - Breithorn - Matterhorn - Dent Blanche - Obergabelhorn - Zinalrothorn Show labels|
- * Obergabelhorn with its steep and icy N Face, seen from Rothornhut (Photo by Rahel Maria Liu - 2003)
[ View Gallery - 25 More Images ]