Viewing: 21-37 of 37 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

mtwashingtonmonroeUntitled Comment

mtwashingtonmonroe

Very nice page as always Dean!

-Britt
Posted Jun 4, 2005 9:50 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Thank you Britt as always. Your comments are always very appreciated as well as taking the time to vote.
Posted Jun 5, 2005 9:33 pm

Rob AUntitled Comment

Rob A

Good page. very informative. put a < / A > (not includeing spaces) after this

HERE

to make it active

Posted Jun 4, 2005 4:50 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks for the comments. I had left a space between the < and the A and that screwed up the link. Funny how I didn't catch it until you pointed it out. Again, thanks.
Posted Jun 5, 2005 9:35 pm

vvujisicUntitled Comment

vvujisic

Nice job! Nice page!
Posted Jun 4, 2005 8:33 pm

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks for the comments and the vote, as always, it is very much appreciated.
Posted Jun 5, 2005 9:36 pm

Gangolf HaubUntitled Comment

Gangolf Haub

I didn't know there was a high desert in Oregon. I always thought it was wet, wet, wet! Like your photos seem to indicate.

You have a broken link at the bottom of your overview page. there is a space between < and a href....
Posted Jun 5, 2005 3:22 am

Jerry LUntitled Comment

Jerry L

Nice.
Posted Jun 5, 2005 7:06 am

DeanUntitled Comment

Thanks iceaxeman. Your vote is appreciated.
Posted Jun 5, 2005 9:40 pm

Martin CashUntitled Comment

Martin Cash

Nice one.
Posted Jun 7, 2005 9:05 am

CornvallisUntitled Comment

Cornvallis

Very nice! You just keep doing it. Thanks for adding this one, wanted to check this peak out for a while.
Posted Jun 8, 2005 1:51 am

cmc56789Untitled Comment

cmc56789

NIce page. Thank you for posting it. I found it to be very helpful in planning my trip to this area.
Posted Jun 16, 2005 4:23 am

DeanUntitled Comment

I'm not surprised about the bugs although I am glad to have missed them. What I didn't get to miss was the mud. Geez. Hopefully you found better conditions. Was any of the snow left

on the east side? I hope you have a few pics to post since I took too few.

Any shots of nearby Beatys Butte perchance? Thanks for your vote and I am glad the information was of some help. Your nice page on Rock Creek Butte was helpful to me so it is nice to return the favor.
Posted Jun 16, 2005 8:20 am

cmc56789Untitled Comment

cmc56789

There wasn't much mud except for where the road crossed streams. There was still a few small patches of snow, but they were easy to avoid. The view east was a little hazy for any good pics of Beatty Butte. My original plan was to hike that one also, as well as Pueblo, but I didn't have as much time off as anticipated......pesky job.
Posted Jun 16, 2005 2:09 pm

donhaller3Nice page for one of my favorite areas

donhaller3

A few comments. Have not walked up to the radio shack, but walking the crest from the north is not that hard and is more interesting than following the various roads. I think. Also, while I love this area, people who have not developed a taste for really high desert stuff tend to find it too stark and "barren." Finally, any who recall or have heard about the beaver ponds, meadows and related fishing downstream from the hot springs should be aware that they are no longer there. Fire and abandonment by beaver for several years has changed the character of that area completely.

Questions: Has anyone ever tried to follow the crest from the pass the Plush Road uses south to the summit? Same question but from Blue Sky to the crest then north?
Posted Mar 11, 2007 6:30 am

calebEOCRe: Nice page for one of my favorite areas

calebEOC

I think up Hart Canyon would be the way to go. About 4 miles one way with 3500 feet of elevation gain. Sounds like a good winter or springtime hike.
Posted Nov 16, 2007 9:20 pm

donhaller3Re: Nice page for one of my favorite areas

donhaller3

Yep. I think DeGarmo Canyon would be another good westside route.
Posted Nov 19, 2007 12:17 pm