Wasatch Range (Central) Climber's Log

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
jake_the_snake

jake_the_snake - Aug 23, 2020 9:53 am Date Climbed: Aug 1, 2018

Pfiefferhorn in the Wasatch  Sucess!

Beautiful

mdp1342

mdp1342 - Dec 27, 2018 6:08 pm Date Climbed: Dec 24, 2018

Grew up hiking Wasatch, and continue to do so  Sucess!

I have hiked many mountains and lakes in the Wasatch over the past 40 years.

BKiser90

BKiser90 - Apr 18, 2017 3:08 am

Graduate Work at the U  Sucess!

I've been at the University of Utah for almost a year. I need to get up to the mountains and bag me some more peaks! Personal favorite so far: the Triple Traverse.

Rocky Alps

Rocky Alps - Sep 11, 2016 2:10 am

Keeps me coming back for more  Sucess!

After never living in one place for more than three years growing up, I finally decided to settle down in Utah, and the Wasatch Mountains are the main reason why. I've been to the tops of most of the peaks in the range and have visited many lakes with my family, but new route opportunities keep me coming back for more. The ease of access to the mountains along the Wasatch Front can't be beat!

kteichert

kteichert - Mar 21, 2016 4:57 pm Date Climbed: Mar 20, 2016

My favorite playground  Sucess!

I grew up in the shadow of the Wasatch mountains, and was just amazed at their beauty. I moved away from Utah for a little while, and had to make my way back here, because it's just too beautiful here. I absolutely love Utah and encourage all to enjoy the beauty of these mountains, and to practice "leave no trace", so that all may enjoy it's beauty.

andrew david

andrew david - Mar 24, 2013 1:18 am Date Climbed: Jan 1, 2010

Keeps One Busy  Sucess!

When I first moved to Utah I could not pick out one mountain from another and the idea of climbing them was unthinkable, and now I hardly notice them because I've been atop many. Lots of memories, and its too bad more people don't appreciate them and put the peaks to use. Though many do.

hcrusson

hcrusson - Aug 9, 2012 10:16 pm Date Climbed: Jan 21, 2012

I can never get enough  Sucess!

Utah will always bring me back because the Wasatch. You never do the same thing twice if you don't want to. Amazing in the winter, spring, summer, and fall. Love it.

Fleshj27

Fleshj27 - Jul 31, 2011 5:06 pm Date Climbed: Jul 31, 2011

Stunning Area

Absolutely Stunning area...Lived here 10 years before climbing even one mountain in this area; now trying to collect 'em all!

Viewing: 1-8 of 8
Return to 'Wasatch Range (Central)' main page