Viewing: 1-20 of 32 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

Dmitry PrussGood start

Dmitry Pruss

Beginning is half done they say :)))

I've been up Squaw and Y and both Baldies, and many unnamed high points around ... don't have many pictures though. These foothills are mostly self-explanatory, with topozone and google sat imagery and maybe with Kelsey's Utah Mountaneering and Timp books. Maybe you do the draft and if something is not right (unlikely!), I step in?

Then there is the back side of South Wasatch, from Earl Eagle, Miller Hill, and Ant Knolls to Millview and to the back ridges above Vivian Pk and Waltsburg. And more mountains between Loafer and N Nebo.

Thnx for a nice TR comment BTW :)
Posted Feb 28, 2006 8:25 pm

DeanAnother great Wasatch ...

...page. I love all those peaks in this group and although I haven't yet climbed all of them, they are all on my tick list.
Nice presentation.
Posted Mar 9, 2006 7:54 pm

SawtoothSeanThorough

SawtoothSean

Very complete and informative page- well done.
Posted Mar 10, 2006 8:35 pm

mrhAll three . . .

mrh

of your Wasatch area pages are stunning. Informative, well organized and beautiful.
Posted Mar 19, 2006 10:16 am

mountaingazelleRe: All three . . .

mountaingazelle

Thank you, I've been working on all three pages at the same time.

Thanks for your vote.
Posted Mar 19, 2006 5:37 pm

AndinistalocoVery nice

Andinistaloco

work here. Looks kind of like the Tucson page I did, except that you've got even more information. Good job!
Posted Mar 20, 2006 6:14 am

imontopI'm impressed!!

imontop

Well, Miss Gazelle, this is a really really great page!
Posted Apr 18, 2006 2:55 am

mountaingazelleRe: I'm impressed!!

mountaingazelle

Thanks, I'm glad that you like the page. There are still mountains in the Southern Wasatch that are not on Summitpost yet. I'm sure a few of them will be added later. All of the mountains in this area are worth climbing if you get the chance.
Posted Apr 18, 2006 6:02 pm

MrWasatchWow!

MrWasatch

Hadn't looked at this page yet, very well done! Great descriptions of the peaks, and good photo choices as well.
Posted May 17, 2006 10:48 pm

mountaingazelleRe: Wow!

mountaingazelle

Thanks, I wasn't sure how good the page would turn out but it looks like I did all right. I plan to climb at least a few of these mountains this year.
Posted May 18, 2006 5:16 pm

mountaingazelleRe: Incredible!

mountaingazelle

Thank you, Puma concolor! This is one of the most important mountain ranges in Utah because so many people live below it. This is why I tried to make good and useful pages for the area.
Posted Nov 14, 2006 4:20 pm

gruntThanks

grunt

Thank you for the considerable effort you obviously put into this page. It is amazing. I'm moving to Springville this summer, and your page is practically a "to-do" list for me!
Posted May 23, 2007 10:08 pm

mountaingazelleRe: Thanks

mountaingazelle

Thanks! That is a nice place to live. You will be right next to the Provo Peak, Spanish Fork Peak, Santaquin Peak, and not far from Timpanogos and Nebo. You also have some great canyons nearby American Fork Canyon, Rock Canyon, and Provo Canyon. There are plenty of mountains to climb in this area.
Posted May 24, 2007 1:08 pm

vanman798Nice Job

vanman798

I have really appreciated the information you have presented here and I have learned a lot from reading it. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this.
Posted Oct 15, 2007 12:09 am

mountaingazelleRe: Nice Job

mountaingazelle

Thank you, I reluctantly decided to make this page even though I have not climbed here as much as other areas of the Wasatch. Hopefully, I will hike and climb in these mountains more often and be able to understand it better.
Posted Oct 15, 2007 1:13 am

DiveriaFantastic...

Diveria

..fantastic area and great page!
Posted Dec 3, 2007 6:09 am

mountaingazelleRe: Fantastic...

mountaingazelle

Thank you for the nice compliment, Diveria!
Posted Dec 3, 2007 12:40 pm

GarfimiWonderful!

Garfimi

Mountaingazelle yet another phenomenal page done by you. Way to properly represent Utah with these wonderful pages.
Posted Jan 24, 2008 12:58 am

mountaingazelleRe: Wonderful!

mountaingazelle

Thank you! It’s funny because this is the part of the Wasatch that I spend the least amount of time. Yet, it has gotten to most votes. Maybe my own page will inspire me to make the long drive and climb more mountains here. Thanks for all of your nice comments about my pages.
Posted Jan 24, 2008 2:16 am

VladislavSimply amazing page!

Vladislav

Now I know where to turn to for Wasatch information. It is incredibly difficult to create a range page with both great depth and wide coverage. Amazing!
Vlad.