Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Matt Worster

Matt Worster - Feb 24, 2006 2:31 am - Hasn't voted

Sweet!

I sit right next to one of the original animals, Aardvark, here at work. Can't wait to see the completed page.

Klenke

Klenke - Feb 24, 2006 3:50 am - Hasn't voted

Aardvark?

I don't know who Aardvark is/was. Educate me.
I probably won't get to finishing this list until next month. I'll be wanting to do a good job on it but right now I'm scared of SPv2.

Matt Worster

Matt Worster - Feb 24, 2006 3:27 pm - Hasn't voted

Origin of Species

On the rhinoclimbs website (more Bulger stuff there), you can find the origin of the animal names here.

Klenke

Klenke - Feb 24, 2006 6:06 pm - Hasn't voted

Aardvark

Ah, Jan Anthony. I had heard the name before but did not associate him with Aardvark. {I admit I don't know if Jan is a man or a woman.}

Since Jan has not finished the WA Top 100 I don't know more about him.

Bob Bolton

Bob Bolton - Apr 16, 2006 4:02 pm - Voted 10/10

7FJ

It might be helpful to add 7FJ to the list of the peaks dropped from the 400P list.

BTW, you may have noticed that I deleted the Washington Niners page in deference to this one. I just couldn't see any reason for SP to contain two pages covering the same list.

Klenke

Klenke - Apr 16, 2006 7:17 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: 7FJ

This table stuff is a pain in the butt. I'm not an html freak. And I've been busy this winter with other things that has delayed completion of the Top 100 page. Slowly but surely.

Note that 7FJ has only 380P so that's why it is not on the 400P list. It is on the Bulger list, of course.

Bob Bolton

Bob Bolton - Apr 16, 2006 7:51 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: 7FJ

How are you editing your html tables? I asked Ryan Schilling how he does his tables, and he uses Excel in a rather ingenious way to manage html tables. If you don't know how it's done, I could send you a sample.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Washington Top 100' main page