Viewing: 1-20 of 40 « PREV 1 2 NEXT »

Matthew HollimanUntitled Comment

Matthew Holliman

Fantastic! I've been waiting for this page for close to a year now.
Posted Sep 2, 2004 2:20 pm

steelemanUntitled Comment

steeleman

it was the only one i had handy at work. upload some photos and i'll change the signature!
Posted Sep 2, 2004 2:31 pm

rpcUntitled Comment

rpc

Will make the effort to bag this one over Labor day.
Posted Sep 2, 2004 2:33 pm

MishaUntitled Comment

Misha

Lovely!
Posted Sep 2, 2004 3:45 pm

hgrapidUntitled Comment

hgrapid

Wow, I feel like the lone wolf. I guess this is really important to you guys. I take a lot of heat for state highpoints, which is why I have refused to put up Delaware's, but this is a still a page about a restaurant, and the food looks kind of gross. I still don't agree with having a restaurant ad. This is NOT the highpoint of Mono County, so he should change that. However, I will give in to your joke, cause you guys love this place so much, and it has mountain relevance, and give it one star.
Posted Sep 2, 2004 3:57 pm

spenceUntitled Comment

spence

Sweet!
Posted Sep 2, 2004 4:10 pm

Sam MillsUntitled Comment

Sam Mills

Great one Rich! Unfortunately you're going to probably catch a bunch of shit from some SPer's that just won't get it.
Posted Sep 2, 2004 4:22 pm

Bob BurdUntitled Comment

Bob Burd

A solid contribution to SP. To those that may deride this as non-mountain, consider it is higher than 3/4 of the US state highpoints, and far tastier!
Posted Sep 2, 2004 4:52 pm

The Lower MarmotUntitled Comment

The Lower Marmot

Your page sucks. This trash belongs at the Florida state highpoint (Miami's landfill), not Summitpost. What were you thinking you crackpot. This page has absolutely no value... Ah, what the heck, I laughed! I approve much.
Posted Sep 2, 2004 6:53 pm

FelsbergUntitled Comment

Felsberg

nice. now we're all going to be asking for our own 'summit' photos with the hot cashiers whenever we're in.
Posted Sep 2, 2004 8:28 pm

Brian JenkinsUntitled Comment

Brian Jenkins

Dammit, I must have driven past this one last year and not even known it. You should have posted this long ago. I say you owe me a free dinner now!

PS Please post pictures of the women soon!
Posted Sep 2, 2004 10:05 pm

NelsonUntitled Comment

Nelson

I am glad to see the menu includes at least a few vegetarian options.
Posted Sep 3, 2004 1:47 am

Dave DalyUntitled Comment

Dave Daly

One of my favorite pages!!!! Love the flair used on Whoa Nellie's 'Routes'. The Fish Tacos beat any Baja cantina joint......hands down!
Posted Sep 3, 2004 4:16 am

KlenkeUntitled Comment

Klenke

If you want to start a new site called "restaurantpost.org," go right ahead. This is not a summit. It is not even a natural place.
Posted Sep 3, 2004 2:04 pm

mountaindogUntitled Comment

mountaindog

Gotta put this one on my tick list. I'm on a plane tomorrow!

Has anyone soloed the Fish Tacos? I'd heard you really need to have them dialled in well before having a go at it.

May just settle for the dog route on the Lobster Taquitos enchained with the Mango Margaritas.

Posted Sep 3, 2004 2:24 pm

Dave KUntitled Comment

Dave K

Yuuuuummmmmmmmyyyyy!!!!! One of my faves.
Posted Sep 3, 2004 4:12 pm

mrolphUntitled Comment

mrolph

A destination in itself...some folks actually climb the nearby mountains and rocks between meals and libations.

I think the point grubbers are on to you though...you obviously put up this page to scam a few precious points ;-}
Posted Sep 3, 2004 4:47 pm

RobUntitled Comment

Rob

Off topic.
Posted Sep 3, 2004 7:32 pm

desainmeUntitled Comment

desainme

Must be good-Got a good write up in the May 2,1999 New York Times Travel Magazine.
Posted Sep 3, 2004 9:08 pm

MgrossUntitled Comment

Mgross

Argh! I drove right past this place a few weeks ago and didn't stop (was too preoccupied with the views to the east =-) I've learned my lesson and will go for the Fish Tacos next time. Thanks for the fun page!
Posted Sep 3, 2004 10:19 pm