Windom Peak Comments

Aaron JohnsonUntitled Comment

Aaron Johnson

Information is excellent and presented in a well written text. The page is laid out well. Contributors with pictures are out there somewhere...
Posted Sep 9, 2002 8:40 pm

Fred SpickerUntitled Comment

Fred Spicker

Really good information.

Posted Feb 26, 2003 8:06 am

Alan EllisUntitled Comment

Alan Ellis

04-10-03: A signature photo, forest service info, and additional photos on the main page would give it significant improvements.

No improvements or efforts towards improvements. Page has not been updated in over a year. Colorado 14ers are important peaks and need maintainers who are interesting in keeping them current. Changing vote to speed adoption process.

July 19, 2003: Page is much improved. Thank you for updating.
Posted Apr 10, 2003 5:26 am

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

All relevant photographs incorporated on main page, Forest Service and route information as well as signature photo added. Please revote.
Posted Jul 14, 2003 11:38 am

AndyUntitled Comment

Andy

Kilimanjaro1 seems to be an inactive SP member so I'm giving this mountain a zero-star, neglected vote so that the mountain falls into the hands of an active SPer. If I'm wrong about you Kilimanjaro1 let me know and I'll change my vote.
Posted Jul 9, 2003 8:40 am

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

I believe you are wrong Andy. I have been active on this sight for years as one of its earliest members. It seems that a few people are now trying to campaign against my pages so that they can adopt them. When I see something that need to be changed I will change it. I will also try to incorporate suggestions that are made as additions into the main text. I believe I have included many of yours in the past. The mountains have been here millions of years. They dont change that rapidly that frequent changes to the site are required. However, I will work on adding additional information and trust that you will honor your word to revote. Rick
Posted Jul 14, 2003 11:04 am

ScottUntitled Comment

Scott

One minor suggestion. Try seperaing the hiiking directions and driving-train directions into two paragraghs. Great page.
Posted Mar 16, 2004 4:27 pm

Larry VUntitled Comment

Larry V

Great page.
Posted Feb 7, 2005 12:00 am

BobSmithUntitled Comment

BobSmith

I agree with you about wilderness. More is needed now! Keep it roadless! No drilling. No felling of the trees.

Posted Feb 16, 2005 9:10 pm

kilimanjaro1Untitled Comment

kilimanjaro1

Thanks for the vote!
Posted Apr 8, 2005 5:57 pm

James CUntitled Comment

James C

know anything about the windom widowmaker? Good page
Posted Jan 27, 2006 7:50 pm