Viewing: 1-4 of 4

MartinR - Feb 16, 2015 2:36 pm - Hasn't voted

Memories

Thanks for the post. I was there at the same time on 2004! Benasque is a lovely place to base a visit. We climbed Posets and Maladetta and a few others in the course of a week with a couple of days in Barcelona to chill out.

DrJonnie

DrJonnie - Feb 16, 2015 3:10 pm - Hasn't voted

Memories

Hi Martin,
you felt the magic too then. There is so much to do in the area. We've been thinking about Forcanada for years but not yet got the gumption to do it. One day perhaps but not this year as we're off to the sunnier climes of Kalymnos for some sport climbing.
best wishes Johnnie

markhallam

markhallam - Feb 22, 2015 10:15 am - Voted 10/10

Nice TR and nice place

You clearly had a great time - and looks a fabulous area. Never been to the Pyrenees before - your TR has moved me a few notches closer...
I'm intrigued by your cock-eyed photos... I have noticed that my mobile phone photos seem to do that when up loaded into something else (never an issue with my DSLR). I find that it is easy to correct on my PC using a (simple) photo-editing program ( www.photoscape.org/ )- even if they seem to be correctly orientated when viewed on my PC, they come up cock-eyed when viewed through PhotoScape and then it is a simple matter to straighten them.
Best wishes, Mark

DrJonnie

DrJonnie - Feb 22, 2015 4:11 pm - Hasn't voted

Foto tips

Hi Mark,

you wouldn't regret a trip to Benasque, there is so much to do there.
Thanks for the editing suggestion. The problem has occurred since they upgraded the site.

cheers Johnnie

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to '2014 - Benasque - Is it really 10 years?' main page