7-13-04
 Summit register of...

7-13-04 Summit register of...

7-13-04
Summit register of Mt.Eddy.
Scott Armstrong
on Jul 13, 2004 10:39 pm
Image ID: 60560

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Dean

Dean - Jul 13, 2004 10:58 pm - Voted 10/10

The register was a mess

I had the pleasure of climbing Mt. Eddy on July 4th and was a little disappointed when we opened the register and found it to be a somewhat dismal mess. We signed a piece of paper and put it in but not much good can come from it. Too bad I didn't have a notebook and plastic bag to replace the old stuff with.

Scott Armstrong

Scott Armstrong - Jul 14, 2004 2:53 am - Hasn't voted

Re: The register was a mess

Dean,

I was a bit suprised and disappointed by the mess there too. I suppose that will give me some impetus to go back up next week and do something about it.Fortunately I live close so it's not too much trouble.

Dean

Dean - Jul 14, 2004 8:03 am - Voted 10/10

Re: The register was a mess

When I was on the summit, we met some people who lived near Black Butte and enjoyed their insights on the area. Sorry to see that someone was nasty enough to really down vote this pic, perhaps they had no clue that this picture was helpful to those who might be looking for the register. I ran into several who didn't find it even though it was in plain sight.



I'm sure many who come later will appreciate your new register when you have a chance to replace the old. Mt. Eddy is a hike I'll WILL repeat with my wife, she'll love it.

Scott Armstrong

Scott Armstrong - Jul 14, 2004 2:44 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: The register was a mess

I emailed some of my pics to my Mom,now whe wants me to take her up to the summit...and carry her camera equipment. That'll be fun!



It looks as though someone didn't like any of my photo's, they have all been downgraded. I know they arent the best of pics but zero stars?C'mon. It's funny how nasty people will be when their identity is concealed, that's what often makes chat rooms and message boards such a waste sometimes.

Dean

Dean - Sep 26, 2004 11:18 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: The register was a mess

This reminded me of the downvoting that goes on. Today on my Eagle Peak (Modoc) page, someone voted all my peaks there with zeros. Prior to that they had mainly 4 stars. I never cease to be amazed at how mean spirited some people can be. Granted, some of the pics may have been 3 star quality but zero stars? Sad.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5