A dreamed environment for the wild pigs (Kohlberg) !

A dreamed environment for the wild pigs (Kohlberg) !

UOOOH ! What for a junglual and terrifying forestian environment ... The Kohlberg in the Northern Vosges is the dreamed site, for the wild pigs : there are any way or path for going here, the site is incredibly isolated, the vegetation is totally free of pollution and destroying, the rocky element is totally unknown and unfrequented by the hikers and the climbers, ... In fact, is the Kohlberg, like the neary others Hundskopf and Ranschberg, located in a private forest (the old " De Dietrichs's Forestian Propriety " ). Newly, is today this very wild and private forest, apartaining to the " Pillet - Will / Pimodan " family. Theorically is the walk in this forest unauthorized, but if you are a good hiker, the forestian family of Pillet-Will and Pimodan will say nothing against you. You just have to be cool and correct, with the environmental element ; so, it means respectively, that you ... - don't throw toxics or polluted elements, - don't make noise and excessive phonics, - don't take flowers or menaced vegetations by you, - don't make wild fires and camps, - don't climb the protected crags (peregrines ! ), - don't quit the main ways, if it's possible ...
Kikee
on Mar 5, 2008 10:42 am
Image Type(s): Wildlife
Image ID: 385841

Comments

No comments posted yet.